What's for Dinner Friday July 10th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
Youall probably don't know that I use this for, what we called in the nursing home, "reality orientation"

WHAT, IT'S FRIDAY?:blink::w00t2:

anyway,

not sure what the finished product will be, but it includes fresh broccoli, red and yukon gold potatoes

what's happening in your kitchen?

Either ball park food (Madeleine is in provincials) or whatever we scrounge out the fridge as leftovers. I think I'm at the park late so the family might have to fend for themselves.

Bourbon......
Grilled P-chops brined in crab boil.....
Baked Potato.......
Steamed broccoli....
Yellow Squash...
Sliced, tomatoes, cucumber, and Vidalia onion.
A few pods of cayenne to munch on.....
Chocolate ice Cream....

chix stuffed with F/F ricotta & my basil,:wub: carrot curls, garlic-wilted spinach, & instead of yellow squash like i'd planned, black beans. it's probably gonna be difficult to butterfly my chix, as i bought thin-cut slices. dagnabbit.

Looking at the menu at the Holiday Inn debating if I should eat hear or walk across the streat to Texas Road House or Hooters.

Italian burgers on the grill: It. sausage, hamburger, pesto from a jar, Parmesan, bread crumbs, egg, oregano, s & p. Will top with provolone, serve with toasted garlic buns.
I made a quick pasta salad: macaroni (used up what was left in a box of that white, omega 3, extra fiber stuff), diced red pepper and zucchini, green onion and a dressing made with aforementioned pesto and Miracle Whip.

so i went with a roulade instead. i coulsn't see butterflying my chix, it was so thin. & i didn't cook the beans, either. couldn't work the can opener. gasp!

Pseudo-teriyaki duck, sweet potato purée and corn...
photo_071009_001.jpg

nice photo! what's pseudo-teriyaki duck, please?

Since I roasted the duck with just salt & pepper, and poured the teriyaki sauce on after it was cooked, it can't "technically" be called teriyaki.

Ordered from Swiss Chalet. Bf had the chicken and ribs, with fries and chalet sauce. i had chicken on a kaiser ( added mayo from the fridge) and a few fries.

Back
Top Bottom