What's for Dinner Friday March 16th 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Home late tonight. I may throw a frozen pizza in the oven, after loading it up with a bunch of my own extra ingredients. Do you have Dr. Oetker in the US or UK? These little guys go on sale for 2.88. Thin crust and nice veggie toppings. Of course, I have to wreck them by covering them with meat and extra cheese.
20090820-oetkerbox.jpg
The crust looks as anemic as an oblaten. The Italians must be losing it if they're buying frozen pizza made in Germany.

Fried Flounder, steamed fresh baby spinach, mashed potatoes (with butter, chives and buttermilk).
img_1120228_0_c3af028655abf5e61b8297c946c9704f.jpg

welcome back, pac.

mofet, delicious looking as usual. your fish looks perfect, and i like the fancy cut lemon.

dinner for us tonight was crappy cub scout pizza, and st. patty's day cupcakes. we were celebrating birthdays at the scout meeting tonight.

welcome back, pac.

mofet, delicious looking as usual. your fish looks perfect, and i like the fancy cut lemon.

dinner for us tonight was crappy cub scout pizza, and st. patty's day cupcakes. we were celebrating birthdays at the scout meeting tonight.
Thank you bucky.

Sorry about the crappy pizza.

welcome back, pac.

Did the cub scouts catch the crappie themselves? ;)

It will be cold and rainy here so I plan on making some miso udon. We got some fresh udon from Costco the other day. Time to cozy down next to the fireplace, eat udon, and watch a chick flick. Nice. :))

I took a meatloaf out of the freezer and had planned on that with mashed taters and green beans. Got home from work and there were 2 Domino's pizzas in the kitchen. Appears the yungun couldn't watch March Madness without pizza. There's enough there for supper yet so will just heat that up. The meatloaf will wait for tomorrow.
:LOL:

I used the leftovers of last night's meat sauce and turned it into sloppy joes.. just added more stuff.

Shrimp, asparagus, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, & garlic over penne pasta.
Garlic bread.
Chocolate-covered strawberry ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom