What's for Dinner Friday, May 28th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
we have a college friend coming in this afternoon for a day...am serving.....leftovers;). Have plenty of meatloaf and that pasta, cheese sauce, garlic scape stuff left.....didn't want to be cooking with Claudia here....she is a big gardener so gets plenty of good veggies at home.....and just took a beautiful loaf of whole wheat French bread out of the bread machine...

what's happening at your place?

not much is happening. thawing a huge chicken thigh have left over jasmine rice, still craving the fried okra . will pound thigh and cook in george forman grill. probably only eat half ( it is huge ) and have the leftover on a salad tomorrow.

making applesauce muffins to have as dessert. and for breakfast tomorrow.

It's Friday. "Date" night with my 10 year old. So we eat at Wegman's. Maybe Indian!

Pounding chicken beasts, will pan fry, then put on nice French rolls with mayo mixed with chopped basil, crushed garlic,touch of rice wine vinegar, provolone cheese then put in the paninni press. Green salad and veggie soup. chocolate cupcakes and we are done.
kades

Except for CJ, it looks like all of us are having a very simple meal. I hardcooked about 2 dozen eggs and made a large bowl of egg salad. I suppose we ill have egg salad sandwiches, pickles, chips, iced tea and I bought a key lime pie today.

Chicken cutlet pounded thin and layered with baby spinach, sliced mushrooms and feta cheese then rolled and pan seared. Finished in convection bake on 450°F. Sides are baked sweet potato and steamed fresh string beeans, quartered mushrooms, onion, almonds, butter, sea salt and ground peppercorn blend. Served with lemon wine pan sauce.

img_898912_0_e9231a2e0a81d71a6d8f9925a8f2d33b.jpg

img_898912_1_ab4a581fcf2e6b592e580c023aca7b5a.jpg

img_898912_2_8203e9a280a037b3527c7ad7d5063789.jpg

img_898912_3_22a893bc3c5ac763f278e94ab3f44568.jpg

Another simple dinner here. Take-out.

SO had a turkey club and fries. I had a steak bomb and spicy fries.

I had Beef Stew I made in my 1 1/2 qt. slow cooker using a 1 lb. chuck eye steak. Buttered Bread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom