What's for Dinner Friday - Nov 14th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We leave for the Outer Banks in the morning and younger son needs to see the dentist at 10am to replace a filling. Spent most of today driving around getting him from college. I just grilled up some hots dogs, microwaved a can of chili sauce and opened a can of Bush's Grilling Beans.

ended up throwing some sliced onion and assorted bell peppers into crock pot. seasoned chop with grill mate for chicken and browned them in skillet. put on top vegs. mixed a large can chopped tomatoes, with some tomato puree and a bit of water, seasoned with italian seasoning. so will see what i end up with. maybe with rice as a side. smells good.

Sounds awesome, babe!

I lost on going out tonight so it is warmed up meatloaf from last night and broccoli salad that I made earlier today.

Sounds awesome, babe!

I lost on going out tonight so it is warmed up meatloaf from last night and broccoli salad that I made earlier today.

thanks it was really very good. i cooked for handyman and his friend and they gobbled it all up. i liked the pepper and onions the best. i love it when something i make up works. :chef:

Babe, you should write it down for the next time. I hate it when I concoct something and then can't remember what made it so good!

Babe, you should write it down for the next time. I hate it when I concoct something and then can't remember what made it so good!

I have done that too!!! Then I ask DH if he remembers how I did it and I get one of these looks: :huh:

I had left over not so good CFS and mashed taters, DH had my left over orange beef and rice from Tang's.

Back
Top Bottom