What's for Dinner, Friday November 20th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
LOL, it is just after midnight here and since the site is back up and I haven't gone to bed yet, I decided I would start this threat, just for fun.

Thing is, I have no clue what I will have for supper tonight - maybe hot dogs, maybe sausage rolls and salad, maybe something else.

What are you all having....might give me some ideas.

ok last night i simmered left over steak in beef broth and burgundy wine. i am thinking soup. to the steak i will add more beef broth, carrots, celery, onion, beans, teeny tiny pasta shells and maybe a small handful each of lentils and split peas. but that can change LOL

At the moment I don't have a clue. I'll be leaving for Glenn's house around lunchtime and will check the refrigerator/freezer to see what I can snitch for our dinner tonight. I also have to go to the grocery story after I get "home" so, if necessary, I'll pick up something there. I'm thinking something pork though. Don't wand to OD on poultry so close to our Thanksgiving.

Whatever I make, it'll have to be "manly" and in quantity because he's been busy this week building an 18x24-foot studio for me. At the end of the day he's hungry and tired.

Picked up some fresh Cod, and friend requested Fish and Chips.
So if anyone has authentic batter recipes, feel free to share!

I'm making Mark spaghetti, meatballs and garlic bread.

I'm having chili I took out to thaw.... I'll have that either over noodles or rice.

Picked up some fresh Cod, and friend requested Fish and Chips.
So if anyone has authentic batter recipes, feel free to share!

I'll find my beer batter recipe for you and post it in a bit. Its awesome.

Going to be a busy day in our house today. No CLUE whats for dinner. Chicken something. Cacciatore, parmesan, lemon...dunno. I'll see what I feel like later.

We're having oven pork chops with left over vegies...chunked potatoes, steamed fresh broccoli and cauliflower, and a few green beans.

I'm trying to do one pot meals while I'm waiting for my new dishwasher. Don't know what it'll be tonight. Maybe chicken pie.

Back
Top Bottom