What's for Dinner Friday, Sept. 18th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SO and I went to an Indian restaurant for a buffet lunch. We both pigged out so dinner was light and late.

I just had a hot dog on a tortilla with sliced tomato, pickles and melted cheese. SO had a bowl of cereal.

I may have a little ice cream later. It's calling to me from the freezer.

yep, taco meat was already cooked, seasoned. So we had soft shell tacos.

yep, taco meat was already cooked, seasoned. So we had soft shell tacos.
we love tacos here. my girls like soft and hard shells and i like hard shells (i think they taste "cornier") hub eats whatever but leans toward the hard shells.

I prefer corn shells, soft or crispy, but used them all when I made enchiladas earlier in the week. (You can see a pic of the stuff I did in the "what's your best dish" thread, and my blog, of course!)

I prefer corn shells, soft or crispy, but used them all when I made enchiladas earlier in the week. (You can see a pic of the stuff I did in the "what's your best dish" thread, and my blog, of course!)
is this what you were talking about?

because this looks wonderful!!

IMG_9922.jpg

side note: i wish i could find some place near to me that makes a good tamale!!

Dinner:

Mini fusilli topped with green olive sauce

img_851318_0_958e9aa699b6f4e2369dcbc3ade342d8.jpg

img_851318_1_01186082d9f48df0e1859541d4304273.jpg

Looking very tasty as usual MM :)

SO and I went to an Indian restaurant for a buffet lunch. We both pigged out so dinner was light and late.

Oh I've been craving Indian food but they just can't cook it here in Moscow. I really need to start preparing some home cooked Indian food to take away the cravings. What's your favourite Indian restaurant dish Andy?

Looking very tasty as usual MM :)

Oh I've been craving Indian food but they just can't cook it here in Moscow. I really need to start preparing some home cooked Indian food to take away the cravings. What's your favourite Indian restaurant dish Andy?
thank you JJ. i have never had indian food. i am a beef lover :angel:

thank you JJ. i have never had indian food. i am a beef lover :angel:

You're welcome :) Oh you don't know what you're missing MM! The flavours in Indian cooking are amazing. You should give my butter chicken a go for starters and see what you think because that recipe is not only easy to prepare but the flavours are pretty delicate and a good introduction to Indian food IMO :)

You're welcome :) Oh you don't know what you're missing MM! The flavours in Indian cooking are amazing. You should give my butter chicken a go for starters and see what you think because that recipe is not only easy to prepare but the flavours are pretty delicate and a good introduction to Indian food IMO :)
i can't find the butter chicken recipe. :( i was sure i copied it.

I agree, though I don't remember much about them except for a couple dishes. I have a friend that lives in Ontario, Canada. He is half Indian. When at a birthday party, I tried Kheema (fried meatballs) and a yellow rice that had almonds and raisins. They were both excellent.

Back
Top Bottom