What's for dinner, July 10th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllenOK

Executive Chef
Oh wow, nobody started this thread yet!

Ok, I brined some chicken breasts in a salt/sugar brine, and threw in some garlic, black pepper, sage, rosemary, and thyme. The sage and rosemary came out of my herb garden. I might have added to much garlic, but I won't know until I cook them. I'm going to grill them.

Not sure about sides/veggies yet. I'll have to poke around.

:D Birthday cake!!! :D

img_288637_0_ec4ac8e362bf8ac1907f68d22395ea2c.gif

Dh very seldom askes for things, he just eats what I fix. But he asked for maple/honey sausages, biscuits, sausage milk gravey, cottage fries with sliced green onions, sliced garden tomatoes, and fried eggs...And that's what he getting:LOL: I even made him a banana cream pie.

kadesma:)

kadesma said:
Dh very seldom askes for things, he just eats what I fix. But he asked for maple/honey sausages, biscuits, sausage milk gravey, cottage fries with sliced green onions, sliced garden tomatoes, and fried eggs...And that's what he getting:LOL: I even made him a banana cream pie.
Wow, that sounds flat out amazing! What a lucky fellow your DH is to have you! :)

Piccolina said:
Wow, that sounds flat out amazing! What a lucky fellow your DH is to have you! :)
Thanks Piccolina,
My DH is very easy to feed. He loves food and seems to be proud of what I fix for us.He often will make me want to hide when he starts telling people about what I made or, am making. He is a very giving person and will do anything for me or our family so when he asks for something I make sure I do it for him. I learned all his mom's things she made for her boys, just because I knew one day she wouldn't be here and that longing for something your mom made could still be achieved..It took time and work, but now I'm glad I did it.

kadesma

We had lasagna. I made the noodles and sauce from scratch, and some garlic bread. It was touch and go as to whether I was going to be able to bake it or not because we had a large thunder and lighting storm, with hail, and lots of rain. Luckily we didnt lose power, but a few streets around us did. We lucked out!:chef:

I grilled mild italian sausage on the grill as well as peppers. I made mac n cheese and mom brought some marshmallow fluff. My daughter and her friend and I made some blueberry muffins for dessert - that were out of this world. I am gonna post the recipe when I get more time.

I spent the day trying to catch up after our 4th of July party. I had to work the rest of the week afterwards so the housework and yard work took a back seat. Anyway, I took the easy route and thawed out some spagetti meat sauce I'd frozed from last Mondays dinner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom