Whats for dinner March 19?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
I've decided on spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and salad. Anyone else cooking tonight?

beef filet... with baked potatoes, garlic butter....
but no idea yet how to make the filets... I think just roasted..

Stuffed cabbage rolls with rye bread as per request of my family!!I wanted to due an Italian thing for the Feast of St.Joseph today but, I guess they're still stuck in St Patrick's day mode!!!

I'm planning to take a pork loin, slice it thin and then bread it in crumbs,parsley,garlic,marjoram,then saute..with it we're having angel hair pasta with Mizithra cheese and brown butter, asparagus, fruit salad and rolls. Dessert is Alix's recipe # 2 brownies with some vanilla ice cream...

kadesma:)

I'm having what kadesma is having!! I would guess it's about a 4 hour flight? I'll be there about 6:LOL:

Seriously, we're having chicken and beef fajitas and rice. I'm cheating. It's raining and I found packaged fajita meat that is very tender and good. Gonna saute some onion and hopefully find some avacados. They didn't have any good ones Friday and were suppose to get some more in later that day. If not, it'll just be onion, cheese and sour cream.

Lil' suthern cookin here,

..as Texasgirl said, it's rainin'. We really need it, too. So, we're baking a ham in a glaze till it falls apart. Pinto beans and potato salad. We already have a macaroni salad, may sneak that in. And of course, cornbread baked in the iron skillet. Then a slice of homemade buttermilk pie. Life is good.

I baked a ham and sweet potatoes and was going to roast some asparagus, but gs said he would rather have salad and it didn't make any difference to dh and me. We are going for a frosty later for our dessert after we walk a trail near the beach.

Steak and taters in the Big Dog house tonight. A filet Mignion (sp?) for the missus, and a pound of NY Strip seasoned with Emeril's Southwest Essence along with some mesquite garlic seasoning. I really like E's Southwest Essence.

For dinner I am making a Canadian Bacon and Potato Quiche. I have never made this recipe before. The recipe calls for layering potatoes, asparagus, Canadian bacon, shredded Havarti cheese and the eggs.

Earlier today I made roasted salsa. It called for roasting the peppers and onions. It is really good, but I think I might I used to many peppers. It is a bit spicy.

The other recipe I want to make is Morning Glory Muffins. The muffins have carrots, apples, coconut, and pecans in them.

BBQ chicken on the grill w/ a salad and boiled potatoes! No dessert, we ate it a couple of hours ago while watching Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy!

SierraCook said:
For dinner I am making a Canadian Bacon and Potato Quiche. I have never made this recipe before. The recipe calls for layering potatoes, asparagus, Canadian bacon, shredded Havarti cheese and the eggs.

Earlier today I made roasted salsa. It called for roasting the peppers and onions. It is really good, but I think I might I used to many peppers. It is a bit spicy.

The other recipe I want to make is Morning Glory Muffins. The muffins have carrots, apples, coconut, and pecans in them.
SC, your quiche sounds great and I'm going to try making one too..But, I'd also love to see if you would post the recipe for those morning glory muffins.. Pretty Please :) They sound wonderful..
Thanks,
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom