What's for Dinner March 21st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Standing rib roast here tonight. Taters, maybe mashed, big green salad and I've not decided on the cooked veggie. I'd love to do asparagus, but it was pretty woody looking when I was at the store. I might do a little stir fry of peppers and pea pods as I have those handy. I wouldn't mind some zucchini either.

"Smells Like Thanksgiving"- Chicken and Rice
Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower
Salad
Wheat Dinner Rolls
Banana Split Cake

beef and noodles, and for me, I have in the oven some lemon bars.....I had already started to make the crust when I remembered I had no lemon juice...so I substituted some limoncello;)

We had chicken, angel hair pasta, asparagus, green salad with radishes and avocado and for dessert key lime pie. Now everyone has gone and I'm going to read the paper and get my nap.

I'm defrosting a small pork loin roast for dinner tonight. I picked up some asparagus to go with it. I may do a potato for me. SO is doing low carb again so none for her.

I've was working in the yard again all day today, spring is REALLY here now, so nothing planned for dinner. It will be a clean-out the fridge night here. I'll probalby have leftover fish and SO will probably have the last of the pasta. I may pick some spinach for a salad.

.........and I'm going to read the paper and get my nap.
Mmmmm, a nap sounds like a good idea as dinner!

Our leftovers have leftovers at this point, so that's what we'll have. I'll probably make salad just to abate the guilty feeling about so much starch. Or maybe I can count the coconut on top of our cake as a "fruit"?

I grilled some steaks and we had some rice pilaf and a salad with it.

Nice time eating outside and without the patio heater.

Hot Dog night is usually Saturday, but I felt up to cooking so made some spaghetti and meatballs. So, tonight was hot dogs with fried onions and root beer!

Fresh Fettuccine Alfredo
fettucine.jpg
Alfredo+sauce.jpg

Back
Top Bottom