Whats for dinner March 24?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
It's pizza for us. I dont like to cook on Fridays. What are you guys having?

Good question. Steak and baked potatoes sounds really good to me but... I doubt we'll have that. Maybe some baked chicken.

Friday is almost always my night off from cooking. We ususally go out to eat. I'm not quite sure what we're going to do tonight as we've been invited to another couples house for a get together with munchies and drinks. We'll be playing a few games too. DH will probably want to grab something to eat before we go anyway. So whatever it'll be will be light as I want to sample the munchies she's making. I'm still not sure what I'll take.

I told my daughter she could have friends over - so I was gonna throw a couple frozen pizzas in - but now I'm thinking I want to order - never-the-less - pizza of some sort.

Pasta bolognese & salad. I just learned the in-laws are coming tomorrow:rolleyes: so I need to do a quick dinner so I can clean the house!

We've been eating to clean out the kitchen, but we need suitcases, so something at the mall.
Otherwise, it would've been a potato and tomato frittata with parmesan.

corazon90 said:
We'll be having chicken stuffed with artichoke hearts, mushrooms & goat cheese. I'll make a salad and some wild rice.

That sounds so good!! I wish dh would eat things like this.

We're just having corney dogs. I can't wait for tomorrow for the quiche and salad. I'll be trying red wine vinegrette dressing for the first time.

corazon90 said:
We'll be having chicken stuffed with artichoke hearts, mushrooms & goat cheese. I'll make a salad and some wild rice.

I'm coming to your house! Goodness, that sounds good.

However, tonight it's going to be pizza from Dominoes. I have stuff to make a pizza, but I'm not in the mood.

PA Baker said:
Pasta bolognese & salad. I just learned the in-laws are coming tomorrow:rolleyes: so I need to do a quick dinner so I can clean the house!

that's it! if you toss in a margarhita pizza, I'm comin over:LOL:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Had to travel to work today so I got smart and made a sandwich. Ham/turkey/spinach/carrots/Vlasic sandwich sliced pickles (love those things)Hellman's/Grey Poupon, on sourdough. I also cut up a huge apple and sprinkled it with cinnamon sugar and ate that earlier. I got hungry. Tomorrow however, it's KATZ deli in NYC for me. This time around, I'm gonna get there.:wacko: okay, fingers crossed, how 'is' the weather there?:huh:

callie said:
pizza, wine and college basketball at our house :)

Had our pizza, I'm now having wine, hubby having beer, and he is playing half life 2 online:LOL: Such is life:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom