What's for dinner March 6, 08?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
watching Michael Smith charring salmon on his outside fire on a plank of wood. looks amazing, his view there on Prince Edward Island is enviable.
but, not being home, it'll be the Cattle Baron for me tonight, steak/poutine/caesar salad.

I'm thawing some leftover canneloni. Some are spinach, ricotta, goat cheese. The others are sausage, ricotta, parm. I'll top them with a light homemade tomato sauce and fresh whole milk mozzarella. Serve with a side of Caesar Salad.

I'm thawing some ground beef, so probably tacos, but if I have the extra time, I have been craving cabbage rolls lately.

But for now I'm having borek - turkish layered pastry with spinach and feta, along with strong cup of tea.

Chef Paul Prudhomme's sauteed crayfish over rice--this is served in a buttery, very spicy sauce. Nice garden salad with great tomatoes I got at Costco, glass of white wine, baguette.

Ooh... I just made Tilapia in a Thai Coconut Curry sauce with a brown rice/veggie pilaf. This was my first time making this recipe, and it was seriously wonderful. Mmm...

Now we're going to watch a pre-recorded episode of American Idol and eat buttery popcorn (which ruins the whole "light meal" thing, but... oh well). A perfect night. :)

Grillingfool, the Cajun Citrus Salmon sound wonderful! If you wanted to share the recipe... ;)

Fast food tonight... prbly Subway. We have a class to go to that won't get over until pretty late.

Pork chops in onions, apples, and sweet potatoes with brown sugar. Baked in a casserole dish and served with wild rice stuffing and cauliflower.

home made calzones.
2 nights in a row I got the 4 yr old to eat... how do I top that!?!?! :)

gramma has him tomorrow night.
I'll let her try nights 3 and 4!

Back
Top Bottom