What's For Dinner March 8, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oven baked wings, left over jasmine rice. a veg. don't know what yet. cinnamon ice cream for dessert. maybe i will bake up some frozen choco chip cookies.

finally finished the wicked witch cape, so not so tired tonight.

So wasn't feeling well and not hungry so I had a bowl or lentil soup, some crusty bread and a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Leftovers. I can't believe how much I make for just the two of us. I could blame it on my Mom since she always ended up with leftovers (she always cooked for more....except for the one night she literally counted the spaghetti noodles....my aunt's car broke down and she got a ride home from a co-worker...during the ride my aunt invited her for dinner.....I got a VERY small serving of spaghetti that night...*sniff*...) It's nice, though, to have other plans for the evening and know my hubby won't go hungry when he gets home.:chef:

Mixed salad with green leaf lettuce, grape tomatoes, chickpeas, black olives, sweet onion, cubes of extra sharp cheddar, canned corn, etc. with a red wine/balsamic/Dijon mustard vinaigrette.

Corndogsss ... sooo fullll xD
corndogs.jpg

Left over Baby new potatoes, fried. Bacon, tomato, poached egg & multi grain bread, I think dinner was breakfast lol

Salmon fillets grilled stove-top with a rub of salt, pepper and cumin. Would have liked a little more pepper, but otherwise very good.

A side of roasted corn and pepper relish with tomatoes, salt, pepper, cilantro & lime juice. I also prepared a can of black beans. I ended up mixing the leftover beans and corn relish...yummy.

I grilled a porterhouse steak and made a stir fry of asparagus, onion, garlic, mushrooms and mixed peppers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom