What's for dinner? May 22, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
I'll be having a roast chicken wrap with lettuce, tomatoes, and a little ranch dressing. Just put the chicken breast in to roast. Sliced avocado on the side.

What's everyone having for dinner today? :chef:

I'm going out to dinner with friends tonight. The dive bar has changed their menu and practically everything is fried :mad: I'll probably get the tacos.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Discuss Cooking mobile app

I defrosted half of a meatloaf from last month. Baked potatoes and green beans will accompany.

I picked up some fried chicken at the grocery store and already ate. I'll probably make some quesadillas later for a snack.

Roasted turkey tails, peas and package mashed potatoes.

First time using one of those bake in the bag thingys. Anything bad about them I should know? (File under Day Late and Dollar Short)

Cheryl, did you get any rain? At first I was excited but we got enough to make my dusty car turn to mud. Grrr.

I'm going to do grilled rib eyes and a basket of marinated veggies, Texas Toast on the grill also.

I was at the Vet's around 4pm so I went next door and picked up a couple of slices of pizza and an ice tea. I just heated them up in the toaster oven when I was ready to eat. They were great.

Cheryl, did you get any rain? At first I was excited but we got enough to make my dusty car turn to mud. Grrr.

I'm going to do grilled rib eyes and a basket of marinated veggies, Texas Toast on the grill also.

Yes! Twice in 2 days. :clap: Not a lot - but I'll take whatever we can get! Had a little thunderstorm tonight, too.

I just put up a pic of the stormy sky in random photos. :)

Last edited:
Tonights meal should be quite interesting. We are going to our favorite Mexican restaurant.
What should make this interesting is, my MIL has never eaten in a Mexican restaurant in her life and has never eaten Mexican food.
Shocking you say?

You must remember. The south lost that war for a reason. :LOL:

Tonights meal should be quite interesting. We are going to our favorite Mexican restaurant.
What should make this interesting is, my MIL has never eaten in a Mexican restaurant in her life and has never eaten Mexican food.
Shocking you say?

You must remember. The south lost that war for a reason. :LOL:

:LOL: How interesting RB. What did she think of it? Since I've been here all my life, I can't imagine life without Mexican food. :zorro: 'ole!

Last edited:
Shocking you say?

I lived in the Midwest until I was 20 where there were NO Mexican restaurants (back in the day) then moved to California. My very first bite----- Thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I was younger but your MIL may be like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom