What's for Dinner Memorial Day Mon. May 25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
We have been dog sitting a few days and will return said dog to owners this afternoon and stay for a gathering. Supposed to be served standard bbq fare; hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill, cole slaw, baked beans, potato salad...should be fun..

What are you having/fixing?

Our holiday weekend was last weekend so its a usual day here today. Its my kids awards night so I think we will have to eat and run tonight. I'll be trying to plan something quick when I get home from work.

What's for Dinner?

I had a fresh piece of Mahi-Mahi and a Carribbean flavor in my head last night.
1) Marinate Mahi in orange juice, lime juice, pineapple rum and ground peppercorn blend.
2) Grill Mahi to 145F internal.

3) Carribbean Cous-Cous-
Cous-Cous made with clam broth as the liquid with diced bananas, toasted coconut and chopped almond garnish.

Something different than Hot-Dogs and Hamburgers.

Chef Todd Mohr

Last edited by a moderator:
I just decided we are having a buffet....

....of all of the above! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Being a Canuck, like Alix, today is just a normal day with DH working the afternoon shift. I am thinking of cold meats and salads for lunch (when we are all together) and Dad and I will probably just have sausage rolls for dinner.

BBQ Chicken 1/2's .......
Slaw....
Corn-On-Da-Cob
Uncle Bob's World Famous Gourmet Pinto beans....
Deviled Eggs......
Coconut Pie.........

i'm at my Mum & Dad's; pops is cooking a rotissere chix. also cob corn, Mum's baked beans, her potato salad, & her linguini salad.

Pork!!!

Sorry to hear about your friend, Babetoo. Hopefully he/she will be ok. I am baking boneless pork chops, mashed potatoes with gravy, and some kind of veggie..just don't know what yet. Oh yeah..gotta have some applesauce with the chops!!! And girl scout cookie ice cream for dessert!Creative.. I know..lol:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom