What's for dinner, Mon 14th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm defrosting a small chicken which I will brine, roast and serve with pilaf and steamed broccoli.

Dodging rain showers I will grill bone-in chicken breast..
Tator Salad.....
Refrigerator Scraps....
Blue Bell Home Made Vanilla Ice Cream.....

Mmmm. That all sounds yummy. We're having chicken fajitas for dinner. Homemade cinnamon buns for dessert if they last that long!

Dodging rain showers I will grill bone-in chicken breast..
Tator Salad.....
Refrigerator Scraps....
Blue Bell Home Made Vanilla Ice Cream.....

Looks like I'm gonna have to grab one of the Smokey Joe's and head out to The Lone Stag C. Company to grill these breast...Or get very wet!!:ermm:

Trade you weather UB. I'll do your grilling in the rain if you drive to the grocery for me...

frozen hors d'eourves. potato crowns, potato/spinach crowns, & cocktail 'dogs, with kep-utch. we oughta buy groceries soon; i'm tired of these. there's like 50 remaining, too.:ohmy:

Korean Stir-fried squid / Ohjinguh bokkeum. It turned out very nice.

4185918267_aabfc3fdd0.jpg

Korean Stir-fried squid / Ohjinguh bokkeum. It turned out very nice.

4185918267_aabfc3fdd0.jpg
that looks very delicious! I have had squid before, but not like that. Nice sides with your pickles and sprouts your dishes look like them come right out of restaurants. Sometimes mine look like they come out of the local greasy spoon. :neutral:

Here was our simple dinner of roasted vegies with Polish sausage (I said kielbasa earlier, my mistake). It was nothing fancy, but it tasted good!
img_866240_0_a71f81f8ab242b98732fe731164f3384.jpg

that looks very delicious! I have had squid before, but not like that. Nice sides with your pickles and sprouts your dishes look like them come right out of restaurants. Sometimes mine look like they come out of the local greasy spoon. :neutral:

VB thanks! I have been teaching myself how to take better food photos. It does mean that I have to pay attention to detail.

BTW: I like greasy spoon food!

meatloaf (green pepper, onion, mushrooms, ground dry porcini mushrooms, dry onion soup mix, rolled oats, plain bread crumbs, egg, tabasco hot ketchup, tabasco hot mustard, diced cabot extra sharp cheddar, salt, black pepper, thyme and rosemary), mashed taters, gravy and spinach

img_866387_0_e1beee2ce41ef03c6d5d1727c3376ec2.jpg

img_866387_1_982db648392910c1b96adfd7a72499cd.jpg

meatloaf (green pepper, onion, mushrooms, ground dry porcini mushrooms, dry onion soup mix, rolled oats, plain bread crumbs, egg, tabasco hot ketchup, tabasco hot mustard, diced cabot extra sharp cheddar, salt, black pepper, thyme and rosemary), mashed taters, gravy and spinach

img_866534_0_e1beee2ce41ef03c6d5d1727c3376ec2.jpg

img_866534_1_982db648392910c1b96adfd7a72499cd.jpg
TOTAL comfort food! I bet everyone loved that! :)

Back
Top Bottom