What's for dinner, Mon., Feb 20?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SC,
I'm much better now, thanks :)
Your pizza, looks fantastic..I bet my guys would love it. I'll have to try one myself..Yummy.

kadesma:)

Sierra!!!!! That looks wonderful! I'm stuffed but if I came over to your house I'd eat a piece of that! :pig:

POST POST POST - don't you dare send a PM!!!! :)

SierraCook said:
Thanks, cj. If you would like I will post or pm you the recipe. It was very easy.
Yes Post it here so everyone can get it too. It looks wonderful..Can't wait :) Thanks SC :)

SierraCook said:
I have posted the recipe for the Antipasto Pizza. It would also make a great appetizer. Kadesma, you are very welcome. I hope that you and KE like the recipe.
Thanks SC, I'm sure we will love it..

kadesma:)

SierraCook said:
Kadesma, I hope that you are feeling better. Texasgirl I almost made the chile rellano casserole, but instead decided to make Antipasto Pizza. This is the first time that I had tried this recipe. It was yummy. Who can pass up pizza topped with roasted red peppers, marinated artichoke hearts, olives, salami, and mozzarella cheese!!

Oh jeez, it's only 9:38am and I'm drooling over this!! YUMMY!!

last night was another 2 dinner night. i woke up early (worked the overnight so i slept 10am to 2pm), dw went back to the dentist, and when she came back she made really delicious fried chicken fingers with mashed redskin potatoes. we all picked at that, and when we put my boy in his cage for the night, i went out to get a sashimi deluxe, catepillar roll, and salmon skin and eel handrolls. yumm, besides the usual pieces, there was amaebi (raw sweet shrimp), hotategai (scallop), and really delicious white tuna (aka escolar, sorry, i don't know the proper japanese name for it).

Back
Top Bottom