What's for dinner, Mon., Feb 20?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some onions I have to use up today... so grilled onions. I'm hoping I have a piece of Deer live left in the freezer. I'll go check soon.

fried chicken,chicken and dumplings,red potatoes&green beand...
corn bread.... thats dinner here tonight:)

kimbaby, your makin one of my favorites, chicken n dumplings, yum! We are having chicken matzo ball soup, leftover mushroom bread, green salad with vegetables with some banana bread I baked today for desert.

I don't have a name for this, it's a sort of chicken enchilada pie..You use, corn tortillas, shredded cooked chicken,some sauteed onions, tamatillo sauce sour cream and a green chile sauce,i just serve it with rice, cooked in chicken broth, onions, butter and there is beer to drink...Dessert, left over chocolate caramel pie...

kadesma:LOL:

left over chocolate caramel pie? Left over?? lolol how in the world did that happen?

I think we're having a pretty strange dinner - can't blame it on anyone else but me :rolleyes:

Asian-style chicken wings
sweet potatoes
collard greens

Elf, I think my dinner was even more strange. And I didn't care much since I was home alone: (I would never dare serve this set to anyone! For shame!)

Kimchi
Steamed Mixed veggies rolled in rice noodle wrapper
Arugula in balsamic vinaigrette with gorgonzola, pears and walnuts

Been a few hours since dinner and my tummy seems just fine -- Thank you for asking! :)

pdswife said:
left over chocolate caramel pie? Left over?? lolol how in the world did that happen?
I didn't have any and I hid the rest so I didn't have to make something for tonight..I'm so mean:LOL:

kadesma

Chopstix said:
Elf, I think my dinner was even more strange. And I didn't care much since I was home alone: (I would never dare serve this set to anyone! For shame!)

Kimchi
Steamed Mixed veggies rolled in rice noodle wrapper
Arugula in balsamic vinaigrette with gorgonzola, pears and walnuts

ok - I think we're in a tie for 1st place :LOL:

kitchenelf said:
I think we're having a pretty strange dinner - can't blame it on anyone else but me :rolleyes:

Asian-style chicken wings
sweet potatoes
collard greens

LOL you sound like me. I have mixed up food all the time!!
Sounds good too:mrgreen:

kadesma said:
I don't have a name for this, it's a sort of chicken enchilada pie..You use, corn tortillas, shredded cooked chicken,some sauteed onions, tamatillo sauce sour cream and a green chile sauce,i just serve it with rice, cooked in chicken broth, onions, butter and there is beer to drink...Dessert, left over chocolate caramel pie...
Sounds like my kind of meal. I'd love to see your choc caramel pie recipe...and I don't think I'm the only one!:LOL:

corazon90 said:
Sounds like my kind of meal. I'd love to see your choc caramel pie recipe...and I don't think I'm the only one!:LOL:
Cora,
for once, because I'd been sick, DH bought the pie at Safeway, I wish I could find a way to get the recipe, because it was very good. I'm Sorry...

kadesma

ahhh Kadesma... ya let us down. Just kidding!!! I sure hope you're feeling better. Do you still have to watch the kids when you're sick or do they go somewhere else for the day?

I'm sorrry Pds, forty lashes with a wet noodle :LOL:
When I'm as sick as I was that first day, I couldn't have watched them if I'd wanted to. I was lucky though, Gina is still on maternity leave from school and she watch all four..Last night she said wow, mom how do ya do it...I didnt tell her about the gags and straight jackets:ROFLMAO: Just kidding, I've done it before it's no harder now, in fact I actually am having fun, because instead of worrying about the huse, I sit and play and read to them..It's great. Sure at night I'm beat, but a good beat:)

kadesma..

Kadesma, I hope that you are feeling better. Texasgirl I almost made the chile rellano casserole, but instead decided to make Antipasto Pizza. This is the first time that I had tried this recipe. It was yummy. Who can pass up pizza topped with roasted red peppers, marinated artichoke hearts, olives, salami, and mozzarella cheese!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom