What's For Dinner Monday 05/10/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

getoutamykitchen

Master Chef
After a weekend of way too much eating, we are eating light tonight. Gonna make some nice fresh mixed green salads. Maybe throw some grilled chicken on top.

What's everyone else suppin' on tonight?

Pan roasted chicken breasts marinated in Weber's White Wine and Herb marinade (tasted it over the weekend at Sam's Club and liked it). Sauteed zucchini and onions.

looks like rain,S-i-L is coming and bringing the kids to help DH climb in attic to wire and install ceiling fans. Dinner will be pot roast, mashed potatoes, and gravy peas with sauted mushrooms. green salad,with avocado,candied pecans, tomatoes.
kadesma;)

I made some orange roughy on the griddle, corn on the cob (I got the yellow and not white darnit) and some broccoli for Kathleen.

I had to settle for brownie as my vegetable. :)

Tonight we enjoyed the leftover "Creamy Chicken Enchiladas" & Mexican Rice from the other night, accompanied by some cheese-topped refried black beans.

piece of fish sautéed in butter, just paprika that i got from penyzs today. fried okra, and lettuce (butter) tomatoes and mayo. okra and salad just like a down home meal when i was a kids.

dessert is half of giant banana ,choco chip muffin.

Back
Top Bottom