What's for Dinner Monday, April 4?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
going to bake or roast? a cornish game hen. it is 80 degrees right now. so will use convection oven on my micro. have done before when didn't want to heat house with oven. comes out great. stuffing, and gravy and broccoli. can't seem to get goodies baked for dessert, to hot. oh well, don't need em anyway.

nix on the game hen. found wings i had forgotten in fridg. may just strip meat and make a salad, using the last of the white beans. just finished half a tuna melt from last night so may just graze the rest of the day. lol:chef:

Quick stir fry (grated fresh ginger and garlic, broccoli, carrots, celery, red onion, mushroom caps, green onion, whole almonds, roasted chicken from Saturday night, homemade chicken stock, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, grape seed oil, hot chili oil and cornstarch) and jasmine rice topped with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.

img_986841_0_f01ffb2744ae88feea481af45947d0b0.jpg

I did baked chicken breast, baked potatoes, fruit salad and garlic/cheese biscuits. Blah and blah-er....but our stomachs are full.:(

Cheese plate and salumi again for us, with the rest of the pear (it was a BIG pear) plus grapes and apple this time. We STILL have some of the cheese left from our cheese shop visit but not enough for a meal again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom