What's for dinner Monday Aug 16th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I'm clearing out the frig, need to finish off some chicken and salmon. I harvested my first green beans this am, and dug some red potatoes and brought in some tomatoes. Am expecting some overnight company this week, one being a vegetarian so need some fixins available.

What's happening in your kitchen?

Tonight (after I log out of here, return to hell's kitchen haha, do another stint and return home) will be easy: shop-bought Parma ham and a lovely, juicy Charentais melon. Or three.

It seems to be the "clean out the fridge" day. I did that this morning and made a pot of soup from leftovers. My sister and brother in law came and brought us some grapes and stayed to have soup with us. We may not have anything but a snack later.

Going to fry up some cubanelles, Italian sausage to go on cibatta rolls, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers should do it. Have to do some baking but can't make up my mind have tons of apples and peaches are coming in sooo I better get moving.
kades;)

Grilled steak, baby new potatoes with butter and chives, caesar salad and a lovely cabernet sauvignon.

Breaded chicken cutlet and the sides were breaded cauliflower, sesame noodles, bean salad and tomato and black olive salad.

img_914733_0_3ee9f18dd63a3a830933fe64bff3bd67.jpg

I cleaned out the fridge last week while DH was gone. Tonight I made French toast, the egg flavored with orange juice, butter and powdered sugar to top. Bacon, coffee and more OJ. It was a breakfast kind of night.

:blush::question:New to this forum, I am not assistant cook as it says under my name how do I edit that?

:blush::question:New to this forum, I am not assistant cook as it says under my name how do I edit that?

LOL! It's a fun title, tied to the number of posts you have made. I started out as an assistant cook, too. Now I'm a head chef...although I don't remember turning cannibal...:ROFLMAO:

Today I'm making cream of tomato soup, served with crusty sourdough bread and grated Davidstowe Cheddar, followed by traditional Greek souvlaki lamb with fresh oregano - darling little spicy parcels - chugged down with a couple of scrummy beers and the cell phone shut off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom