What's for Dinner, Monday, Dec 7th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today we made Dhal Fry,Rice and Gulab Jamun for dinner.It came out well.

Think it might be cornflake chicken tonight. We've done a lot of beef, ground beef and pork this past week so I'm ready for some chicken.

There's snow on the ground and the temperature is in the 30's. Perfect grilling weather. It'll be burgers on the grill for dinner tonight.

Think it might be cornflake chicken tonight. We've done a lot of beef, ground beef and pork this past week so I'm ready for some chicken.
Do you have a recipe? I have plenty of chicken and an unopened box of cornflakes. This might be on the menu for tomorrow night.

We have grilled tilapia and grilled okra and eggplants, last Monday. We dipped the vegetables in preserved salted fish with lemon juice. Yummy!

Tonkotsu Ramen, Ok I know its not really Ramen since I had to use soba noodles but I could not get Ramen. The broth was made by boiling pork bones for twenty hours. The broth was to die for.

4167389093_2668b87458_b.jpg

I made grilled pork chops that I marinated in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, basil and parsley, with a simple honey mustard at the table for dipping. Had baked potatoes, and some squash sauteed with onions, garlic and red pepper along wtih it.. It was really yummy!

That looks good right now.. it's freezing! That broth was made in 20 hours??

I took 10 pounds of pig feet that were split and soaked them in cold water for two hours. Blanced them for about 30 minutes dumpped out the water washed the pot and bones. Then boiled them for 20 hours, when the water level would go down I woul add more. Then I removed the bones and put in the fridge over night. When I took it out of the fridge it was almost more like rubber than jello.

Back
Top Bottom