What's for dinner Monday December 21st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
I am going to make meatball subs with a twist. I am putting cubes of cheddar and a bit of marinara into the meatballs and baking them. Then I will serve them on large toasted hot dog buns with a drizzle of more sauce.

I am not sure if fries or salad will go with that.

What is everyone else cooking on this first day of winter?

I'm stewing some shoulder lamb chops in tomato, onion and garlic and French cut string beans. This will be served with rice.

I'm new at this...so bear with me, please. We're fixing smoked turkey legs, baked potatoes or maybe stove top stuffing, and peas. I found this website when I went searching to find out how to cook the store bought turkey legs. Thank you for a great place to ask questions!

Beef stroganoff over egg noodles tossed with butter and parsley and buttered steamed carrots.

img_867262_0_c198fcc167a5392ba38139f2cc092cf8.jpg

I'm new at this...so bear with me, please. We're fixing smoked turkey legs, baked potatoes or maybe stove top stuffing, and peas. I found this website when I went searching to find out how to cook the store bought turkey legs. Thank you for a great place to ask questions!

Welcome Diana! Your dinner sounds yummy. Glad you found us. We have lots of good question answerers here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom