What's for Dinner Monday December 8th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
I am making meatloaf and roasted veggies for a young couple who's son just had a serious operation. Today is DH's first day shift and my first meal without the border so not sure of what I will make for us. I want it to be special as DH has been eating at work (and doing most of the cooking) for the past few weeks.

What's everyone else making? I need some inspiration!

My DH is getting over the flu and is hungry, but whatever I make still had better be rather bland. I don't have a clue what to make and can certainly use some advice.
As of yesterday, he had plain rice, ginger ale, a banana, dry toast and Gaterade.

Essie, how about some noodles with a little butter and parmesan cheese. When I am not feeling well that always goes down pretty good.

I found some pork steaks in the freezer so will do those up with a mushroom sauce, wild rice and the last of the asparagus. Oh, and I think the border left us a little bit of apple crisp for dessert!

No clue... this may be leftover night... or fix what you want night.... we will see and report back later!!!

Morning everyone!

Meatloaf, mashed potato's, corn, rolls

I am making meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, and Hawaiian rolls

No clue... this may be leftover night... or fix what you want night.... we will see and report back later!!!

Morning everyone!

I will have a steak, medium rare, with mushrooms, onions, baked potato and Caesar salad, thanks.

Oh, you mean everyone fixes what THEY want. Sorry, I misunderstood. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Morning Sattie:angel:

Stuffed chicken breasts... and well... it'll have to be canned veggies since Paul has the car and I'm fresh out of every thing green expcept for celery and a few baby carrots.

I took some cooked meat out of the freezer yesterday in an effort to figure out what all's in there.
I "think" I'm having country style ribs.......

i'm doing a skillet cabbage and ground chevon dish, with mashed potatoes and broccoli. My current favorite way to fix the spuds is to hand mash, add a large splash of milk, and stir in butter, s&p, horseradish and minced fresh garlic...broccoli will be microwaved with a bit of butter

Just put on a pot of gravy with meatballs and sausage. I have shells or penne, but will probably go with the shells.
Garlic bread and a tossed salad.
To celebrate the new occupation will most likely open a bottle of wine tonight, too.

I layered potato, leek and pork chops, added some sgae & galangal and doused the lot in apple juice. I got it hot on the stove top and finished it in the oven.

Yes! It's definitely leftover country style ribs. They smell and look like ones that I seared and pressure cooked. I'm going to thaw some leftover gravy and make some mashed potatoes. And corn. And some garlic bread on slightly, or would that be lightly salted fresh bread :^)

Back
Top Bottom