What's for dinner, Monday Jan 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking goulash... using some ground bison. Weather seems to be suitable for it.

Made chicken catchatori(sp?) for tonight. I used a recipe out of a cookbook I found lying around that sounded unique and good. I quick fried the chicken in a flour herb and spice coating, then mixed it in with the sauce which had green, red, and yellow peppers mushrooms and an onion. Then into the oven it goes to slow cook for about 4 hours.
Smells good already!

We're having a white trash chicken casserole that a neighbor sent over and a loaf of 3-cheese bread that I have rising right now.

We have ground bison on hand, too. Making chili in the crock pot. Rain days and below freezing temps are made for tortilla chips and crock pot chili.

We have ground bison on hand, too. Making chili in the crock pot. Rain days and below freezing temps are made for tortilla chips and crock pot chili.

HA!!! I'm comin over to your house! Pretty strange to see the ice cicles around here.

We're having a white trash chicken casserole that a neighbor sent over and a loaf of 3-cheese bread that I have rising right now.

What is white trash chicken casserole? We are having stir fry with broccolli, shrooms, baby corn and water chestnuts with leftover roast from the other night .....

update....
spaghetti wins the race, i was too lazy to stop at the store for the L and T for BLT's.
:)

What is white trash chicken casserole? We are having stir fry with broccolli, shrooms, baby corn and water chestnuts with leftover roast from the other night .....

White Trash = Pink Jell-O salad (or any Jell-O salad for that matter)

White Trash = Creamed chipped beef

White Trash = Chicken casserole with cream of mushroom soup, cooked noodles and Velveeta cheese topped with crushed Ritz crackers.

First... thanks for the warm welcome back all.

Second ... if you like mac & cheese I recommend Alton Brown's creamy mac & cheese. Made it last night and it was great.

No to the topic at hand.. we are having something called swiss steak casserole. It is from a new cook book. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

leftover grilled chicken and spicy linguini, with black bean & corn relish. It was good, and I'm stuffed. :)

I had a chili cheeseburger and a cold Budweiser.
I'm thinking about a piece of pineapple for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom