What's for Dinner, Monday, January 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight's dinner is an easy one, don't have to think and wonder what I will come up with....................Philly cheese steaks and a tossed salad.

Creamy chicken and pasta. (Isn't today Monday)

Reminds me of one of my old sayings, I aint' as good as I once was, but its 5oclock somewhere. :D

Is it really Tuesday, Jan. 12 in India, because it's still Monday here in the U.S.

Beef tenderloin with something else...

Something with turkey. We cleaned the freezers and I roasted the turkey that had a birthday in November.

Does anyone else see something strange about a menu that has meat, potatoes, corn? Corn was always thought of as starch in my family and we have either/or but not both.

Connie, I'm glad to see you on. I have a question. Do you remember the method of testing for doneness in a steak comparing the tension in parts of your hand? I've seen it done, but can never remember. Thanks.

Does anyone else see something strange about a menu that has meat, potatoes, corn? Corn was always thought of as starch in my family and we have either/or but not both.

Not me. lol When I make meatloaf and mashed potatoes we always have corn. It's the way I've eaten it since I was a kid. Of course that's the only meal I can think of.

For dinner we're having leftovers of chicken and rice and chocolate cake for dessert.

Barb

Dinner tonight is Ravioli, meatballs, sausage, garlic bread.

Constance.....can you post your soup recipe?

I'm making Greek Leek and rice with ground lamb added "just for the fun of it." It's an easy one dish meal. I'll give Paul feta and olives on the side and maybe fry up some pita bread if I can find some in the freezer.

I have a tri-tip roast thawing. I don't know what I will be having with it yet.

Back
Top Bottom