What's for dinner Monday, July 6, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it is cooler today, may even rain. In a way that is a good thing as long as it doesn't last too long.

So, I am going to take a break from cold plates and grilled sandwiches and do pork chops tonight with onion gravy, smashed new potatoes (with chicken stock and the skins on), carrots and green salad.

What are you having?
I had 6 shot's from Burger king!

and I'm still hungry!

I used some skirt steak to make fajitas. I should have fired up the grill to make Carne Asada but was lazy and cooked them in a wok.

10ihqvb.jpg

this was going to be my one and only meal today

img_834177_0_5df646ecae3e9075d311e97f1c93a74e.jpg

until i got the abuse from my family. but now my stomach is on fire!! i can't eat.
I'm sorry, msmofet! :( I wish I could be there to make you dinner! I don't know what your personal troubles are, and it's none of my business.

You get a big HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG from me, and I hope you enjoy something for dinner... or a snack.

I'm sorry, msmofet! :( I wish I could be there to make you dinner! I don't know what your personal troubles are, and it's none of my business.

You get a big HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG from me, and I hope you enjoy something for dinner... or a snack.
thank you vb!! i luvs ya all for caring. it's cool though i finally ate my burger cold no worries pfffffffffffffffft on them i had a can of bud i hid in back of fridge left over from the last time i made cheese fondue and i am drinking it!! tuff tooties on hub who doesn't like me drinking even a glass of wine and complains when i cook with wine or beer!!

thank you vb!! i luvs ya all for caring. it's cool though i finally ate my burger cold no worries pfffffffffffffffft on them i had a can of bud i hid in back of fridge left over from the last time i made cheese fondue and i am drinking it!! tuff tooties on hub who doesn't like me drinking even a glass of wine and complains when i cook with wine or beer!!

You go girl!!

poached halibut with brown rice and fresh garden veg. white peaches and homemade ice cream for desert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom