What's for dinner Monday, June 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

although pizza night sounds really good too.... I guess I could always save the soup for lunch tomorrow. I've been wanting to try a new pizza dough recipe, do you have a decent recommendation? Thanks!
Wow, that soup looks good!! And you even had oyster crackers on the side!!! My Mom always did that when I was growing up... brings back memories! :chef:

Roast Salmon and Cabbage & Green Bean Stir-Fry
photo_062209_003.jpg
My favorite fish!! That looks good, and I love the sound of a cabbage and green bean stir-fry!

I had some leftover chicken pot pie, and Mark had a big garden salad with ranch dressing. Later on for a snack, I had some Cheez-It mix.

David has built a wood burning oven in our courtyard here in Periana....we make pizzas in it regularily....its quite a lot of work to build the fire and get it up to temperature but I can tell you I have never tasted pizzas as delicious. I make the dough in a breadmaker and it works great. I make a big batch and freeze what I dont need. Although its amazing how our friends seem to have a second sense when we are about to fire up the oven, and just seem to turn up. I dont have to freeze much of the dough

Back
Top Bottom