What's for dinner Monday, June 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I plan on making one pizza, never made just one before...will try making the crust dough with my Kitchen Aid, never done that either..

will top with mozzarella and garlic spiked chevre, pizza sauce, a few leaves of basil, and red onions..

what are you fixing?

I don't really know, but I DO know I won't be preparing the whole thing. I'm going to the home of some dear friends and we'll make dinner together. Today is Buck's birthday and we're going to have a meal in his honor.

I don't really know, but I DO know I won't be preparing the whole thing. I'm going to the home of some dear friends and we'll make dinner together. Today is Buck's birthday and we're going to have a meal in his honor.

Katie, I know whatever you have, Buck would be very pleased. Have a good time and a great dinner.

With all the talk about zucchini, I've decided to make stuffed vegetables. I make a stuffing with ground pork, onions, cheeses and seasonings and stuff zucchini, portabellos and peppers.

I plan on making one pizza, never made just one before...will try making the crust dough with my Kitchen Aid, never done that either..

will top with mozzarella and garlic spiked chevre, pizza sauce, a few leaves of basil, and red onions..

what are you fixing?

Beth, I love making pizza dough in my KE. The recipe in their book is really great. The pizza sounds awesome.

Pork souvlaki here, if the weather holds out so we can gill it. Not sure of fixings yet.

I can't decide between BBQ or pasta...we've eaten out all weekend, catching up with old friends & son made paella for Dad's day...what I really fancy is the bruschetta Baz made on Saturday for lunch...because I keep looking at the pictures LOL

"Pork souvlaki here, if the weather holds out so we can gill it. Not sure of fixings yet."

Is the recipe posted here? My sister used to make that and it was so good, but I don't remember how she made it.

I've got fish balls, bok choy, brown tree mushrooms and 3 bags of assorted
"chinese" dumplings....

not sure what exactly will happen with it all but it will be good! (I hope)

I'm planning on yard work today so will probably just grill up some dogs and have the potato salad that's in the refrigerator. Quick and easy after toiling in the dirt.

"Pork souvlaki here, if the weather holds out so we can gill it. Not sure of fixings yet."

Is the recipe posted here? My sister used to make that and it was so good, but I don't remember how she made it.

Licia, my recipe isn't posted, but I will try to get it up in the next day or too.

Chied Fricken....:clap:
Pink-Eye P-Hulls........
A New Fangled Squash Casserole......
Re-Cycled Green Bean Casserole....
Cold slices of Vidalia Onions...
Sliced mators......
Fresh Cayenne, Jalapeno, and Cow Horn Peppers.......
Chocolate Ice Cream......

15 Bean Clam Chowder...

what are you fixing?

although pizza night sounds really good too.... I guess I could always save the soup for lunch tomorrow. I've been wanting to try a new pizza dough recipe, do you have a decent recommendation? Thanks!

I don't know what time dh will be home for dinner, so I just baked off the pizza.......

besides it's just us dogs here:LOL:

Attachments

• DSCF0013.jpg
    DSCF0013.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF0014.jpg
    DSCF0014.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCF0008.jpg
    DSCF0008.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCF0022.jpg
    DSCF0022.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 144
http://hurstbeanblog.com/2009/06/22/15-bean-clam-chowder/

although pizza night sounds really good too.... I guess I could always save the soup for lunch tomorrow. I've been wanting to try a new pizza dough recipe, do you have a decent recommendation? Thanks!

I haven't sunk my teeth into this recipe yet, but it looks promising, it is the recipe with my KA mixer for one 14 inch pizza crust:

1 cup warm water
2 1/4 t. yeast
1/2 t. salt
2 t. olive oil

2 1/2 to 3 1/2 cups flour, I used a combo of semolina, ww and white bread flour.

I do have a current favorite crust recipe but that means a trip to the kitchen to fetch the recipe, will post later...

beats the heck outta me what we are having for dinner!!

Back
Top Bottom