What's for dinner Monday June First?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
Planning to fix some:

Bulgogi/Korean Chevon, on the grill, to serve over brown rice

Geebs' black eyed pea salad

braised spinach

blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream

a 15 year old Dalwhinnie:cool:

What are you fixing?

Leftovers... Italian burgers, eggplant, ricotta gnocchi, tomato sauce. Thankfully, it is supposed to be cold this week, so may get to use up my marshmallows in hot chocolate! (just posted some pics on my blog)

Chocolate ice cream?!?!

What about the fruit tart and the German chocolate cake?

:LOL: The last piece of German's Chocolate Cake was consumed on or about January 30th 2009....DW polished off the last slice of the Fruit Tart less than an hour ago...So it's back to the basics...Chocolate Ice Cream tonight!;)

veggies & tofu with garlic paste & ginger paste to season. pretty tasty! like a soup! just a little water/salt, took like 5 minutes.

I'll be grilling lule' burgers. They're a spiced burger made with lamb and beef.

SO started a low carb diet today so I'll be finishing off some left over risotto. I have some fresh asparagus to go with that.

grilled pork steaks, along broccoli an cauliflower from the grill too. Just put a peach cobbler in oven---

Cheese soufflé and sautéed spinach.

I don't know why I keeping making soufflés. :rolleyes:

I had intentions of a salad nicoise (forgive my missing accent), but had other fresh ingredients and such, so it turned into a different salad. We're just now getting warm weather, and the greens are just coming in, so meals will have to do with what is ready, when it is ready.

Quite warm here today and I'm tired. Crap, it's only Monday and I'm already tired.:neutral:

Wasn't too hungry so I had a small steak with blue cheese butter and a baked potato. Chocolate-covered macadamia nuts for dessert.

Made a steak for the bf . I also made a big skillet of bow tie pasta in a prima vera style sauce ( added some shredded mozz as well ;) ) broccoli , mushrooms , onions and garlic. I had meant to add some marinated grilled chicken breast ( rosemary and garlic /olive oil ) but I completely forgot until my pasta was already done.

im going out for dinner to a new restaurant so im not entirely sure what im gonna eat, but since im a nerd about food I already checked out the menu online, and im thinkin the 5 spice octopus salad with tangerine vinagriette. I'll let you guys know a little later on what I had and how it was!

I had intentions of a salad nicoise (forgive my missing accent), but had other fresh ingredients and such, so it turned into a different salad. We're just now getting warm weather, and the greens are just coming in, so meals will have to do with what is ready, when it is ready.

My spell-checker added mine, I have no idea how to do that with a US English keyboard.

started out to have a green salad with tuna. tuna has vanished. so did the greens from garden, tomato from garden. lima beans for a bit of protein. chopped onions and a tad bit of cilantro and shredded cheese , ranch dressing. had soda crackers with it. i really enjoyed it. and i am not stuffed.

Back
Top Bottom