What's for dinner Monday March 15 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Wow, we are getting a late start today.

I have a bone-in pork roast in the oven with carrots and onions, sweet potatoes baking in foil and saurekraut heating through.

What's everyone else having?

I'm thawing out a piece of Mahi right now. I'll season the fillet and coat that with panko and pan fry. Sides are cheese grits and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce.

Wow, we are getting a late start today.

I have a bone-in pork roast in the oven with carrots and onions, sweet potatoes baking in foil and saurekraut heating through.

What's everyone else having?

Thats what we had for dinner yesterday - the sauerkraut though. Tonight is homemade mac and cheese and something green.

This was the menu I had planned for Friday, but didn't come to pass.

Beef Tenderloin with a spinach salad, served with an '04 Bordeaux from Saint-Émilion.

dsc_0021.jpg

dsc_00011.jpg

We had fish. I had salmon en papillote seasoned with garlic, ginger, oyster and soy sauces and sherry.

SO had baked haddock.

stopped by store to pick up some odds and ends for grandson's bday dinner. they had beautiful big scallops for sale at 10.00 a pound. got a half pound for just me. gonna have them and salad.

Picked up a loaf of soft french bread, cut it in half pulled out some of the insides then filled it with Italian sausage bites, potatoe,onions,peppers, garlic.. Green salad that was it for today.
kadesma

Bowtie pasta with tuna, green chiles, garlic, lemon juice, green peas, extra sharp cheddar, spices, etc.

Back
Top Bottom