What's for Dinner Monday, March 21st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Chicken chilaquiles! We need to use up our first few tomatos out of the garden before they get too ripe. Now I just have to decide whether to make the tortillas or have Craig pick some up on the way home. We forgot to buy them at the grocery - Duh!

Karen

I need to clean out the fridge. Once I figure out what I have and what gets tossed, I'll figure out dinner! It may be just hot dogs and beans tonight!

Depending on where we go, it will consist of either prime rib or Porterhouse steak, medium-rare (I always get the biggest portion, then I have leftovers for a couple days), mushrooms, baked or "smashed" potatoes, soup or salad, really good bread, and a dessert that I am too full to eat but will probably eat anyway! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Barbara i did that saturday night...mmmmmm.

I will be making....chicken and polenta. Still figuring out the chicken in my head but it will be good. I'll probably but some sharp cheddar and parm in the polenta.

I'm making Fusilli with Sausage, Artichokes, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes. It's a Giada recipe I copied some time ago and stumbled across when looking for something new to cook.

Medium peperoni pizza for $3.99, 'cause today and tomorrow are customer appreciation day at the nearby Little Caesar s.

Medium peperoni pizza for $3.99, 'cause today and tomorrow are customer appreciation day at the nearby Little Caesar s.

WOW! Now, that's a cheap dinner!

We're having a clean out the fridge night. We've accumulated quite a few leftovers over the past couple of days.

I am making baked mac and cheese for Dad and I tonight. Not sure if I will put bacon or ham in it yet but I will serve with salad for me and tomatoes and cucumbers for Dad.

Strike this:
I'm making calzones tonight as I need to use up the cheese that is left over from my mushroom dishes. Two cheese and two cheese & veggie.

SO isn't feeling well and not going to have dinner and our company had a late lunch and isn't hungry. So, I will be raiding the refrigerator for leftovers. I'm thinking the last of the fried fish, green beans, and macaroni salad.

Last edited:
taking b'day dinner to my grandson's house. he is allergic to charlie and thomas big time. so pork loin cooked in crockpot with onion, carrot, and apple pie filling. twice baked potatoes, green beans, crescent rolls. made a lemon poppy seed pound cake. going to frost in about five min. cool whip , lemon pudding. mixed together make great frosting. i have served this same meal before. that made it easy and i know it good.

WOW! Now, that's a cheap dinner!

We're having a clean out the fridge night. We've accumulated quite a few leftovers over the past couple of days.

Yup, don't get that kind of a deal too often.

We'll be driving the one block to pick it up. It's snowing big, fat snowflakes. I didn't want "winter wonderland" on the first full day of spring.

WOW, this must be the night for inexpensive dinners... I'm having Taco Casserole here.

Rerun of the burgers from the other night. Have to use up those Kaiser rolls:LOL: But I whipped up a macaroni shrimp salad when I got home from work, so that will change things up a bit. Someone mentioned macaroni salad here recently, I thought it sounded good:pig:

Had a cheap dinner last night soooo..
We had bacon wrapped Fillet Mignon (TL, those silicone bands worked slick for this)
Oven roasted lemon pepper asparagus
Orzo made with onion soup mix and Porchini mushrooms
Cheese garlic toast

I wish we had some ice cream, but too lazy to go get some.

Breakfast – Eggs over easy and toasted bakery seeded rye buttered.
img_981876_0_8f9c4398c8f16ba31c1eb8135b2b370d.jpg

It is a cold, rainy and dreary day today. It just felt like a soup day.
Dinner - Chicken soup over brown rice topped with fresh grated Romano and Parmesan cheeses.

img_981876_1_2f7a5bae883930ec7e39a904e4d072f3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom