What's for Dinner, Monday March 29th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Well, absolutely no leftovers in the fridge and no sports events on through the dinner hour so I am thinking of salisbury steak with onion gravy, mashed potatoes and a veggie to be named later!

What is on the menu at your house?

Leftovers! I'm off to the condo association's annual meeting tonight (I'm the treasurer) so I will eat and leave for the meeting before SO gets home.

I'll have some Italian sausage stew I made a week or so ago.

Fish Tacos with fried fish, shredded red cabbage & cilantro, fresh mild salsa, lime juice and a mild chipolte sauce...the sauce is a mixture of sourcream/milk/cheddar/tomato paste/crm cheese/brown sugar/vinegar/salt/chipolte chili pepper...wrapped in a warmed soft corn tortilla with a side of fresh fruit and sliced avocado
Having family over and will serve Tequila Sunrise Drinks (so pretty & festive).

Thanks. It's a 3 1/2 lb piece of corned beef that between two of us will either be consumed in it's entirety tonight or the leftover will be used as a side of hash for tomorrows breakfast. Still using up the corned beef we purchased on sale for St. Patrick's Day.

This evenings portion will be accompanied with mustard spread made from a blend of ground Canadian yellow and brown mustard seeds. The whole wheat is winter hard wheat from Kansas.

Can't wait; the meat should be finished simmering in about another 2 1/2 hours.

salisbury steak sounds good, maybe I'll have that too, with some mashed potatoes, and some leftover cabbage or spinach from last night.

Grilled cheese with tomatoes on pumpernickel, green salad, and matzoh ball soup.

We at work got "to go" from our new Olive Garden. I am not impressed. After biting down on 2 HARD chunks from the same meatball, I was done. I brought the salad home with me.:sick::sick:

I made a chicken-rice bake casserole with vegies on the side. It doesn't look too good on the plate, but I find taking pictures of casseroles or soups difficult.

img_887147_0_3dc675171472e450a97f5f52086ffb09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom