What's for dinner Monday, May 7, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my jake proudly showed me a full pork tenderloin, so i'll cook that tomorrow. stuff that'll puff a guy's chest with pride, tee-hee.

Barb L. said:

Nope can't do that ! Our guys blow their nose before each game - sorry! lol "GO WINGS" !!!

I got a pretty good wing recipe that was giving to me by my brother. You buy party wings. The small ones. You than bake them in the oven for about 30/35 minutes. You than marinade them in 50% Louisana Sauce and 50% Kikoman Terriki Baste and Glaze in the frige. When ready to serve......BROIL 5 minutes on each side. oh so yummy!!!!!

legend_018 said:
I got a pretty good wing recipe that was giving to me by my brother. You buy party wings. The small ones. You than bake them in the oven for about 30/35 minutes. You than marinade them in 50% Louisana Sauce and 50% Kikoman Terriki Baste and Glaze in the frige. When ready to serve......BROIL 5 minutes on each side. oh so yummy!!!!!

Thanks, sound so good !

Well, PeppA made a suggestion. Since it's been cool, and raining off-and-on for the past 24 hours, I'm going to make some of my Clam Chowder.

prolly going to reheat some chili that's been in the freezer for a while. have that over either rice or pasta (sounds odd i know).
I also am now dying to make lemonade and macaroons, so if i can get up to the store in time, those are on the menu:chef:

Last night was a quicky meal of hot Italian turkey sausages with some Barilla Plus rotilli pasta tossed with some hot salsa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom