What's for Dinner, Monday November 2nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
I am not quite sure what to have yet, but I can finally chew again, thanks to my sinus infection finally getting better.

Don't think I am ready for a steak, but I was thinking chicken cacciatore on rice (had a lot of noodles lately as they are easy to eat).

How about you?

Chicken cacciatore made in the crock pot with mashed taters and mixed veggies! Probably some italian bread or cresent rolls on the side.

Edited to add...maybe rice like LPBeier. Great minds think alike!!!

Meatball sub using some of the Marinara Sauce I made a few days ago.

I have some chicken I pulled outta the freezer and I'm going to boil it, brown it with some veg and put it in a tortilla with some cheese. Something warm but not too heavy on a cold day.

Tonight's dinner is SO easy! Leftover Lobster and Scallop Risotto from last night, and leftover Tuscan Black Kale with Garlic from Saturday night.

Then, Laundry. :ermm:

Buttermilk Chicken (Baked in da oven... then covered with mushroom soup and buttermilk for a little while) ....Served over rice....
A big bowl of Mustard greens/turnip roots....
Toasted Cornbread......
Twick or Tweet Candy.....

Then, board meeting.......:ermm:

Not sure when DH will be home so it has to be something
I can get quick when he gets home. Decided on hamburgers seasoned with a new bottle of seasoning I havn't tried yet, mesquite burger seasoning, not sure what to have with burgers yet

cooked crock-pot full of pork steaks yesterday. gonna have that , maybe over rice or just make a sandwich and dip in the wonderful broth . i poured sweet and sour sauce on it. super good.

we had 3 windows installed today and the house was a mess!! so we had wonton soup, egg rolls and left over veggie beef soup.

YUM! I love breakfast for dinner.
I love the way it makes the kitchen smell!!
yum.gif
I could smell bacon and even toast just popping out of the toaster forever!! :) Too bad they don't have a bacon perfume fragrance! :ROFLMAO:

I love the way it makes the kitchen smell!!
yum.gif
I could smell bacon and even toast just popping out of the toaster forever!! :) Too bad they don't have a bacon perfume fragrance! :ROFLMAO:
the dogs would be chasing you down the street!! :LOL:

pretty soon i'll have a baby after a bath, God-willing. jake & i began talking babies!

pretty soon i'll have a baby after a bath, God-willing. jake & i began talking babies!
whooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo good for you luvy!! psssssssst baby kissing is addictive!! :LOL: i missed ya babes.

Back
Top Bottom