What's for Dinner Monday Oct 24/11?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Pork tenderloin here. Likely pan fried potatoes to go with, and a veggie to be named later.

Once again, SO is concerned about her weight so it's 'cut the carbs' time at Andy M's house.

Dinner tonight will be stuffed pork chops and a veggie.

After seeing VB's mac and cheese yesterday, I'm kind of in the mood for that.

We'll be finishing up the leftover chicken strips from Saturday with some veggies and maybe a bowl of soup.

I'm not feeling great, so I'll just continue drinking water and have some bean soup.

Hotdogs here. Not sure sides. Maybe a can of baked beans or just open the bag of chips. Have choral society tonight and am still getting used to the new schedule.

Got the potatoes spiced up and in the oven, got the pork brining, got the lettuce all shredded for salad. The only thing I don't have is a cooked veggie idea. It might be bagged corn tonight. Phooey. Still, does it ever smell GOOD in here right now!

Maybe something with eggs, cherry toms and peppers. This cold has been kicking my rear.

Last edited:
I'm not feeling great either, Zhizara (I hope you feel better soon). My problem is just being pooped out. I'm not sure if I'm going to make dinner or not. I have a couple of hours to see if I can liven up some.

I just started the sausage. I'm not really hungry either, but it won't hurt to cook the sausage and see how I feel a little later.
Those three pepperoni balls I ate on the way home from the grocery store seem to have stolen my appetite.

Lazy cooking tonight. Whole wheat fusilli with a store bought, organic, basil tomato pasta sauce. I cut up some hot Italian sausage into rounds and fried them. I added them and the stuff I deglazed from the frying pan to the store bought sauce. Quite tasty. Served it with whole grain baguette with olive oil-balsamic vinegar dipping plate.

Fat free refried beans and with mexican brown rice. With lettuce Garnish

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom