What's for dinner Nov. 24?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dinner? I was planning baked salmon but I think it will end up canned salmon sandwiches after the chaotic day around here!

Pork Tenderloin with onions and mushrooms (had to find a way to use of the mushrooms they are going bad...hate to waste food) with mac and cheese and CA veggies.

I hollowed out 2 loaves of french bread, filled em' with meatballs and a tomato sauce, topped it with colby/jack cheese, put the top of the bread back on, wrapped it in aluminum foil and baked it in the oven for 20 minutes. It was delicious!

eh, it was boring tonight. Pan-helper for ground beef, the italian shells box mix. It was just bleh. Would have been tasty for a 5 year old.

I sauted a half of a large sweet onion, chopped, with the meat before adding the boxed ingredients and water/milk. Hubby said to mark it off the list but I think with some simple ingredient additions, it would still be budget-friendly and tasty. I'm open for suggestions.... black and green olives, mushrooms, garlic?

we also had salad with sun-dried-tomato viniagrette dressing and some nice crusty bread.

Didn't the chili make hubby sick???
I'm keeping my eye on these chili and sickness theads...

Didn't the chili make hubby sick???
I'm keeping my eye on these chili and sickness theads...

DH is on his own tonight. I think he is having the left over mini burgers. DH has a sensitive stomache, I am not so sensitive when I cook... (bad wife! bad wife!!!) I cook spicy and zesty. He really needs a woman that cooks bland food... baby food even!!! :LOL:

I guess I should be more conscience of what and how I cook. :blush:

Whole wheat fettuccine tossed in a saute of EVOO, a little white wine, garlic, roasted red pepper, mushrooms, and fresh asparagus, sliced on the diagonal. Served with Parmigiano Reggiano.

Whole Foods 365 mushroom soup, half a baguette, and whatever else I can forage out of my fridge.

Leaving for NYC for Thanksgiving tomorrow morning at 7am and I have to pack tonight, so no big cooking for me.

Last night's corned beef dinner was really good!
img_732467_0_85d94f28a056931cd5076e116ce4953e.jpg

I ended up making a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. I wonder if that had anything to do with the dream I had which was way back in elementery school? 8)

Back
Top Bottom