Whats for dinner November 29th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dh is working, border is out and I am going out on the town with three of my favourite friends for a ladies' night out to celebrate my best friend's birthday. We had going for sushi at a great restaurant nearby and I already know I am having ten don (tempura over rice with a great sauce) and some vegitarian rolls. We are going to a movie and then back to on of the houses for dessert which I made.

I am so excited because this really my first night out on my own - no hubby and no cane!

Dh is working, border is out and I am going out on the town with three of my favourite friends for a ladies' night out to celebrate my best friend's birthday. We had going for sushi at a great restaurant nearby and I already know I am having ten don (tempura over rice with a great sauce) and some vegitarian rolls. We are going to a movie and then back to on of the houses for dessert which I made.

I am so excited because this really my first night out on my own - no hubby and no cane!

Oh Laurie, good for you!! Have lots and lots of fun!!

i spent time making sweet potato casserole , green bean cass. and stuffing to take to my granddaughter's Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. so i had some of each for dinner. was yummy.

Ok, pan seared NY strip with S&P, served with North African spice butter. Roasted fennel, russets, and sweet onion. Leftover monkey bread.

Searing the steak in the cast iron about set the smoke alarms off..... I still can't believe they did not go off!

Larry, already shopping? oh.. wait... you are a few hours behing me... ;o))

We didn't have Schnitzel, we went to our former fav indian restaurant (moved away from there, so not much chance to get there) und had some Pakoras as Starters and a Chicken Tikka Masala...

We went for some amazing sushi and tempura tonight. I have posted pictures of the dessert I made in the What are you baking? thread. Everyone really liked it and it was fun to make. So nice to be creative again!

Back
Top Bottom