What's for Dinner Oct. 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Grandson is staying with us til Thurs. so I like cooking dinners he would not get at his house. Home made Lasagna and home made baquette .
Pumpkin pie for dessert.

Well I no longer have to worry about my dinner now do I...
Oh please LC, if I hurry, I can make ice cream...is there a flavor you'd like me to tackle?;)

Really don't know yet, but this is very possible....
I'd like red beans and rice, with a steak for my husband,
green salad with lemon vinaigrette.
I bought 3 ripe avocado's yesterday so I'll do some home made chips and a salsa for my husband who adores the stuff.
I may get ambitious and whip up some shortbread cookies for dessert.

Last edited:
I bought some Tarbais beans last Saturday at the Greenmarket. They are the beans that are traditionally used for cassoulet in France.

Tonight I'm going to play with them. I haven't the time, patience nor the lamb or duck for a Cassoulet, but I thought I would cook them with some onions and sausages and see how that turns out. :chef:

Hello!!!!

I have cooked so much over the past weekend and the last several days, I think it will be left overs for us. Not sure which left over at this point.

Well I know longer have to worry about my dinner now do I...
Oh please LC, if I hurry, I can make ice cream...is there a flavor you'd like me to tackle?;)

Really don't know yet, but this is very possible....
I'd like red beans and rice, with a steak for my husband,
green salad with lemon vinaigrette.
I bought 3 ripe avocado's yesterday so I'll do some home made chips and a salsa for my husband who adores the stuff.
I may get ambitious and whip up some shortbread cookies for dessert.

I do enjoy pistachio ice cream. ;)

Debating between tuna burgers or tuna noodle casserole. Need to check the pantry for ingredients which will make the choice for me. Have salads to go with which ever I do and if the burgers make the grade will probably do up a hot veggie like green beans.

Tonight will be sloppy joes, salad and f.f. with leftover wedding cake for dessert.

I'm uninspired today...
You know what that means now, don't ya kids?
TACO NIGHT!!!!!

Mary and I are cleaning out the basement tonight, so probably takeout again. Not that I'm complaining, the basement is a mess..

well, i'm kinda hungry fer filet, also boullibaise after watcing Ms.Julia Child. whrere to find fish stock at 5:50, though...

Today is my wedding anniversary - but my hubby has a bad cold - so I grilled some thick pork chops, roasted some red potatoes, made a small salad and brownies. Also had a small split of champagne.

Back
Top Bottom