What's for dinner Oct. 27?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apple-raisin stuffed pork chops with apple glaze and baked potatoes. I'm sort of cheating because I'm buying the chops already stuffed at the meat counter. But the apple glaze will be all me :) Pumpkin pie and a can of Redi Whip for dessert, mmmmm... I'm excited about tonight's dinner!!

I'm defrosting a little round steak. I think I will cook it with some tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, onions, Brussels sprouts (and/or other veggies), and some spices. LOL--You can probably tell that I was figuring out what to add to the steak as I typed!

:)Barbara

I'm a bit in shock. I only have to cook for 2 tonight. The possibilities seem endless at the moment. Juggling with an appy dinner (potato skins, smoked salmon on sesame crackers and cheese) or cornflake chicken, rice (wild) and caesar salad. I'll see if DH wanders by and puts in a vote.

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, salad and rolls...oh and red wine...:cool:

Some of the mushroom gratin from Laurie's recipe (Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!) with some of the shredded pork from that huge fresh ham.

The monster ham bone is now falling apart in a big pot of split peas, I'll probably have a taster cup when it's done, but I'll save the rest for tomorrow, after those flavors have had a chance to meld overnight.

Not sure, all I know is I am not cooking, we are getting take out from somewhere.

We had the weirdest dinner. Cleaned out the fridge of all the "bits".

Shrimp and seafood sauce
Grapes
Sausage
Cheese and Crackers
Peaches
Turtle bars for dessert

A lovely blush for me and milk for Ken.

We had the weirdest dinner. Cleaned out the fridge of all the "bits".

Shrimp and seafood sauce
Grapes
Sausage
Cheese and Crackers
Peaches
Turtle bars for dessert

A lovely blush for me and milk for Ken.
Hey, any meal that starts with shrimp and seafood sauce and ends with Turtle bars cannot be considered weird! :cool:

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom