What's For Dinner on 11/16/2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We got our Greenberg smoked turkey today! May have to gnaw on a bit of that. Roasted cauliflower with the last tiny handful of summer's cherry tomatoes.

Mushroom gratin with shallots. I've had that on my mind all day. I may just bake a couple spuds to go along with it. And cook some green beans. Hmmm, meatless Miércoles... Come to think of it, I didn't have any meat for lunch either... geez, I hope I'm not turning into a closet vegetarian :ohmy: :ermm: I better wrap the potatoes in some foil with some bacon drippings ;)

I made homemade Mac and Cheese. I got some very dry, hard, Dry -- aged cheddar at Costco a while back. It did make a pretty good grilled cheese sandwich, I was surprised. Anyway, I stirred until my arm got tired melting that into a cheese sauce. I didn't cook the elbows until I was sure it would make a good sauce. Well, put in one dried thai pepper, crumbled, and it was good to go.

Random meal here. Green beans, oven roasted spuds, and some smokies. Weird huh? I'll probably do a salad too, but it was just one of those nights where I didn't want to think too hard so I just opened the fridge/freezer and started yanking.

Unless my daughter's plans have changed, we are going to have grilled cheese sandwiches and cream of tomato soup. :yum:

Scrambled eggs with American cheese and sausage as well as an English muffin with cream cheese and dill.

Last night we headed to the church for supper. First time ever eating there. It was actually kinda tasty chicken noodle or beef vegetable soup with grilled cheese. Vegetables with ranch, strawberry cake or cookies for dessert. And sweet tea to drink.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom