What's for Dinner on Sunday Nov 16th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For dinner tonight Paul and I will be feasting on:

Sliced tomatoes
Chicken breasts stuffed with sundried tomatoes , spinach, pinenuts, mushrooms, fontina cheese and maybe some pancetta or bacon.

Creamy bussels sprouts

and French bread with old Blues Zesty garlic parmesan French bread.

Sliced tomatoes
Chicken breasts stuffed with sundried tomatoes , spinach, pinenuts, mushrooms, fontina cheese and maybe some pancetta or bacon.

Creamy bussels sprouts

Im making ol blues recipe as well!! Creamy brussel sprouts??? Do you have a recipe to share? I was going to make mine roasted, but that sounds better!!!!

Sliced tomatoes

Creamy bussels sprouts

How about a recipe for your chicken for me?? :mrgreen::mrgreen: Sounds just my style!

Turkey dinner and all the fixin's tonight. WOOHOO!

if the turkey i got for $3.88 is thawed i will cook it, don't know about all the fixings though.

it is 87 here today, so may try to hold out til tomorrow. plan to freeze most of the turkey for sandwiches and soup . to good of a bargain to pass up. :chef:

our weather is beautiful today so I've been soaking up the sun on the deck.

Supper is simple tonight - Cream of Jalapeno Soup base is simmering on the stovetop. When DH gets home I'll puree the veggies, put it all back in the pan, and add the half-and-half to finish it off. If he wants some meat, he can make a ham and cheese sandwich to go with.

Can someone (a mod) please tell me why my subjectline was changed? It wasn't offensive, people had been responding to it before it was changed..... I don't get it.
Can I also know who had to change it and for what reason?

Well it's been snowing here off and on all day today! What a trip going to see my mom, slip, sliding away.... ds got sent home early from work (Outback) because there were only 15 tables occupied. lol

I've had hamburger soup in the crockpot all day and it sure smells good. That's for snack tonight and dinner tomorrow. Ds requested meatloaf w/brown gravy, mashed potatoes and kernel corn, so that's dinner tonight.

Barb

Can someone (a mod) please tell me why my subjectline was changed? It wasn't offensive, people had been responding to it before it was changed..... I don't get it.

Don't sweat it. It happened to me too. Someone is picky about the way the subject line is worded, thats all.:censored:

our weather is beautiful today so I've been soaking up the sun on the deck.

Supper is simple tonight - Cream of Jalapeno Soup base is simmering on the stovetop. When DH gets home I'll puree the veggies, put it all back in the pan, and add the half-and-half to finish it off. If he wants some meat, he can make a ham and cheese sandwich to go with.

Hey, scoobagirl, that sounds great. Would you post your recipe for Cream of Jalapeno Soup? I have a few dozen jalapenos in the freezer from the summer garden.

We had a change of plans. DH couldn't find the kind of pork chops I wanted for tonight, so instead I made Creole chicken fricassee with chipotle chicken sausage over rice.

Okay, yesterday I wanted to use up a few chicken thighs and mushrooms so was going to make cacciatore. Then DH came in with some sole fillets and baby spinach he got at Granville Island Market and asked if that could be dinner.

I wasn't feeling great today so thought oh good, the border is out again and I can make the cacciatore. I woke up from a nap to find the border and dh had the thighs for lunch!

So, I thawed some spaghetti sauce and a piece of french bread, made some mushroom alfredo for me, a Caesar salad and then boiled a bunch of noodles (gluten free and regular), made garlic bread, slapped it all on the table and said "there's dinner".

Pacanis,
I've been gone most of the day, but it's possible that there were two threads about the same subject and one of the other mods just merged them to make one..I don't know but will see if I can find out more for you.
Kadesma

Back
Top Bottom