What's for Dinner on Sunday Nov 16th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
It's a gorgeous fall day here today, which means no rain, and I have a lot planned for dinner tonight.
I've had a pork butt on the smoker since 6:00 AM, so pulled pork sandwiches are on the menu. I made up some creamy coleslaw and that's chillin'. (oop :ohmy:, I forgot about those eggs I was boiling and have no idea how long they were boiling for :wacko:) OK, back now.
I've got a recipe picked out for macaroni salad that may require the boiling of some more eggs :LOL:. My first attempt at macaroni salad. I'm going to jazz up some Bush's beans and also make up a lot of ABTs..... I'm going to put some chicken leg quarters on the Q, too.

And you........

Sounds good to me!
What do you do with your ABTs? Ever try something other than bacon as a wrap?
I like a cream cheese and smoked oyster stuffing!

It's been beautiful here in the afternoons so it's tri-tip on the grill, saute of mushrooms in butter,garlic and marsala, garlic,parm,provolone bread,cantaloupe,green salad, little banana fingerlings roasted with evoo, garlic and shallots...and some roasted brussel sprouts...also made a lime jello slald with pineapple and walnuts and topped with cream cheese and part of the jello as a topping.Dessert is a chocolate pie with whipped cream.
Happy Sunday everyone

kadesma:)

Beef shoulder clod... still not sure what to do with it yet, and root veggies. Gonna make a pumpkin pie today as well.

Sounds good to me!
What do you do with your ABTs? Ever try something other than bacon as a wrap?
I like a cream cheese and smoked oyster stuffing!

So far the only deviation will be today's ABTs. The store was out of the cheddar filled litl smokies, so I'm making do with plain :mad: I was thinking of sticking them in the food processor with some cheddar, but I doubt I'll do that.
I can easily see ABTs made with cream cheese and shrimp, one of my favorite ways to stuff jalapenos :)

baby back ribs .. french fries .. corn and some chocolate ice cream ..
also going to throw some chicken breats on for later this week ..
they are marinating in southwestern marinade ..
cheese and hashbrown fatty ... for breakfast biscuits
this week ..
going to go to the store and try a different kind
of beer today .. not sure what ..

:huh:..... what's a abt? Be gentle with me, I am a noob ;)

Dinner tonight will be tylers ultimate chicken noodle soup with three cheese tortillini instead of egg noodles and shaped chicken meatballs instead of shredded chicken. A tomato and mozarella salad and a lemon meringe tart. Plus a bucket of chips and salsa to watch the Broncos play football later today...

I have shrimp in the freezer calling my name!! I'll saute them in butter with some fresh garlic & a lil cayenne, simple but yummy!! Im making Ol Blues zesty garlic parmesan bread and some pasta for the boys (they dont like shrimp!) Oh and probably roasted brussel sprouts!

Had a cool front move through our area last night and tonight suppose to be in the low 40's so I got an inkling for chili. It's been cooking in the crock pot since 8am this morning.

pizza!
Stopped at Papa Murpys yesterday but we never ate it....
today's the day!

Grilled steaks if we can take the cold outside (37 degrees right now):eek:

If not, it may be the perfect night for UB's chicken stew!!

Grilled steaks if we can take the cold outside (37 degrees right now):eek:

If not, it may be the perfect night for UB's chicken stew!!

It's snowing pretty good here. Just turn the grill up higher :LOL:
I'm still going low and slow here.

gorgeous day here too sans the fire and smoke that's plaguing our state.

tonight, it's salad and lasagna using my bolognese sauce and lots of other good stuff in it. here's the kicker, for the noodles, I'm going to attempt using the lefse that I made the other night, now frozen. it's from potatoes after all and thought it'd be okay to use since gnocchi is potato too and 'it' works.

fingers crossed..........

It's snowing pretty good here. Just turn the grill up higher :LOL:
I'm still going low and slow here.

:LOL:Well you gotta remember I'm orig from Cali so I haven't developed that extra layer of insulation yet! I'm workin on it though! ;)
(we are also suppose to get snow tomorrow, prob not much though)

Back
Top Bottom