"What's for Dinner" Sat, Dec 6th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
My spaghetti with sausage, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, peppers and garlic sauce hit the spot so much last night, I'm going to have it again tonight :), but also with a small grilled steak. And garlic bread of course.

Anybody else know what they're having yet?

My spaghetti with sausage, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, peppers and garlic sauce hit the spot so much last night, I'm going to have it again tonight :), but also with a small grilled steak. And garlic bread of course.

Anybody else know what they're having yet?

I think I will come visit you , pacanis ;)

after what feels like the longest, craziest week i can remember ..
we are going to have some chicken wings, cheese sticks and maybe some fries ..
and beer .. a lot of it ..

If I can get to the grocery today, I'm going to make a short ribs recipe and bake some bread.

i'm not sure what's in the fridge. if dw doesn't make something, then i'll bring home sushi. my parasites are craving it.

Company party tonight... they'll wine and dine us. Lunch will be a meat and cheese platter though.

am cooking a huge pot of turkey soup. gonna bake corn muffins with green chilies and who kernel corn. also making a knock off of marie callanders pumpkin pie. my son will come for some of each for their dinner. no way could i eat all that soup but love to make it. interesting recipe , has cream of chicken soup added to broth.

I'm making frozen cheese pizza. DH is going to try to eat it for the first time without being blended since he started choking, he was eating pizza the night it hit and he almost choked to death. Got Digiorno thin crust. I love that pizza. I also got the meat one too, in case he wants to try it too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom