What's for Dinner, Sat, January 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roasted chicken with garlic, red onions, white wine and then simmered in with white kidney beans, bacon, and diced tomatos.

This was my supper. Vegetarian stuffed peppers. I mixed leftover rice from Mark's dinner with chopped cauliflower, onion, spinach, cucumber and added a couple tablespoons of pasta sauce. I took them out of the oven after 40 min and topped with provolone cheese, then back in to melt for a few minutes.
img_775558_0_e7550940e626c9818cb570231f016108.jpg

img_775558_1_f5fcea4e43f010bbab8b6085b1c07b62.jpg

This was Mark's dinner.... crock-pot chicken stew over baked long-grain rice. He loves lots of carrots and celery. I'll post my photos later.

img_775569_0_d13498ebe695ad348ae679939e85c875.jpg

img_775569_1_c5a6637f0996d5fd07223bf8d8d3b6ef.jpg
Looks so good. Celey, Carrots and onions are a staple in my fridge.:chef:

Well, that's going to have to wait for another day. No Bar. :glare:

Mr. Flay, if you read this: How can one have a burger but no beer? :mellow:

Anyway, we went to our favorite sports/family joint. I had some Coronas and a bacon, mushroom, swiss burger.

I agree.......when I go have a burger I go to a place here called "Burgers and Beer and Breakfast. They've added the breakfast in the past couple years. I can guarantee a beer with my burger. :LOL:

Barb

Well, that's going to have to wait for another day. No Bar. :glare:

Anyway, we went to our favorite sports/family joint. I had some Coronas and a bacon, mushroom, swiss burger.

I checked out the menu. They do have Beer, it is in the Onion Rings.:LOL:

Prime rib roast , mushroom gravy , mashed potatoes , steamed broccoli and creamed corn .
I doubt we'll need dessert but if so, there are some double chocolate brownies with milk chocolate icing I made earlier.

That's dissapointing... thought he woulda known better...

Dinner tonight... .Had to have something to focus on aside from football tragedy... pan fried marinated steak with chimichurri, lightly breaded steak fries and cornbread.... yeah im on a health kick

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom