Whats for Dinner Sat March 29th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
I am going to grill a small rack of lamb that I picked up at TJs last night. Also going to have roasted red potatoes, a greek salad and strawberries with cream. Might make an almond shortbread to go with the berries if I have time. The SUN is out here right now so I feel the need to bust out the grill.
:clap::clap::clap:

Well, what I was going to have was eggplant stuffed with fetta (with herbs and garlic), mushrooms and semidried tomatoes, topped with breadcrumbs and parmesan... but after discovering a rather ugly brown patch inside the eggplant, dinner became bbq chicken with tarragon, garlic, tomatoes and cheese between two tortillas, zapped and topped with sour cream. No where near as nice as dinner #1 would have been. :-(

We're going out with friends tonight to see an 80's cover band... I have a feeling we'll be drinking dinner. :)

2 veggie sausages with some steamed broccoli. Light on the dinner tonight so I have more room to drink cider later at the pub!

It's bright and sunny, and 6C, so I'll fire up the grill. Steaks, double baked potatoes, salad, maybe garlic bread. Life is good. :cool:

sushi, from all the suggestions on here, can't wait

Lefse, I am having sushi too! Dr. Bucky's suggestion for what ails me! Hey, I will take any excuse (actually to be fair, he suggested Nori, but that's the only way I know to it it!).

I have also been craving a spring greens salad with raw seeds and dried fruit and the seeds were another suggestion. So, I guess I will be eating right today!

I will be making Rabbit Stew, spagettii with rabbit sauce and Lemon Meringue pie

Hi,
I'm new here. Tonight I am going to a Taste of Home Cooking School. Has anyone been. Looks like it should be a lot of fun?

Hi,
I'm new here. Tonight I am going to a Taste of Home Cooking School. Has anyone been. Looks like it should be a lot of fun?

Welcome, Red! I think you will really enjoy DC. I also hope you enjoy your cooking lesson. They are always fun!

I'm still not feeling any better than I did the other day. In fact, I probably feel a little worse.

Thank goodness for the pressure cooker. We're having pork ribs, sauerkraut and potatoes. I guess it'll be good. I can't really taste much. Buck'll like it, though. It's his kind of "soul" food.

bone in leg of lamb with garlic and rosemary, roasted root veg, sauteed cabbage with bacon and white wine, popovers (like yorkshire pud you know) creme brulee for desert, cheeses and salumis for starters on bruschetta

7 of us tonight

I'm going to make the risotto I didn't make the other day, with leftover herbed pork roast, asparagus and green beans. Spinach artichoke dip to start.

We're going out with friends tonight to see an 80's cover band... I have a feeling we'll be drinking dinner. :)
Now that sounds great:LOL: Have a lemon drop for me...Love the things.
Now as to our dinner, it will be chicken pot pies and a green salad..dessert cookies and ice cream...;)

kades:innocent:

I dated a girl that loved lemon drops..... :innocent:

I'm having pork chops. Still undecided how I'm going to cook them, fryed or grilled, but nothing will touch them other than s & p. I'll probably have potatoes of some sort, too. And corn.

Where's everybody been getting their corn on the cob from? The store? Is it any good that way? I'm jonesin' for some but I've only ever bought it in season from the road stands. Geez I miss cooking that on the grill.

Back
Top Bottom