Whats for Dinner Sat May 16th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
My hubby is out of town so I have a friend coming over later for a grill out. We're going to grill lobster tails, mixed veggies in a grill basket (asparagus, mushrooms, red peppers) roasted red potatoes and chocolate lava cakes for dessert.
Also, even thought I broke up with cheese, we may get back together tonight for a brief reunion. :chef:

What are you fixing?

Ball park food tonight. Hope the concession is well stocked. Last time I ate at this park I had a kubbie burger that would have done better service as a doorstop!

I may prepare Tacos, it is the last day of hubby's friend visiting... 2 weeks of preparing food for a man who is a picky eater.

It's 9 pm now. We are preparing for dinner.

Today's menu:
Chili Chicken
Fried Rice
DSCI0400.JPG

My hubby is out of town so I have a friend coming over later for a grill out. We're going to grill lobster tails, mixed veggies in a grill basket (asparagus, mushrooms, red peppers) roasted red potatoes and chocolate lava cakes for dessert.
Also, even thought I broke up with cheese, we may get back together tonight for a brief reunion. :chef:

What are you fixing?
Oh my GOODNESS! Yummm. And what kind of cheese? I'm living vicariously here...help a gal out.

I'll be doing street food tonight at our Rock the Block fundraiser for our local schools. It's a huge street fair with great music and lots of the locals come back for it. I'll be there with my kids and grandkids.

I'm making Duck breast marinated in honey and spices on noodles with a chilli and soy sauce side of courgettes....lovely.

Chicken Afritada (chicken, potatoes, onions and sweet bell peppers in a tomato sauce) with white rice.

left over chinese noodles, left over pork chop, will add some peppers or whatever. make either sweet and sour sauce or a soy based one. chop , the pork into bite size and do the whole thing in the wok.

It's hot as H here and we had the grocery shopping to do for my s-i-l's birthday dinner tomorrow..So dinner is just sammies of mortadella, sprouts,a slice of vidalia and a new cheese montenero(sp) lettuce, butter or mayo the cheese is yellow like saffron and has your choice of either olives or red peppers, it's tangy and smooth I got the one with peppers.It's wonderful. also we had potato salad for DH and macaroni for me.Ice cream for dessert
kadesma

Home Smoked Sable Fish, poached in lemon-butter/dill baste. Wild Rice with local mushrooms, White Asparagus broiled with Garlic Butter, Parmesan, fresh cracked Pepper, Sea Salt and lemon juice. Perhaps a couple glasses of a VQA Kerner and some Dark Chocolate as a finish.

I'd rather be grilling when the weather is this nice but I'd already prepared the fish and must use asap. Tomorrow however is a different day. I'm thinking "Spring Lamb"!!!

I grilled chicken breasts (bone-in with skin) tonight. With it we had red potatoes and steamed broccoli.

Back
Top Bottom