What's for dinner? Saturday 1-26-19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Troops were here for brunch, I'm last to eat. So wasn't much left by the time it came to me, just mushrooms eggs and beans. Wife's out til late. I'm getting fish n chips from a Vietnamese place. Best in town. Chip butty, yummy.

Russ

Done and dusted..

Looks very tasty. I have some really nice shrimps vacuum sealed in the freezer. I need to whip up a shrimp and pasta this week. I don't have any ros eh? down here. I'll have to use some blush y'all.

CD

Last edited:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 113
Well that was fun. The Dijon/maple recipe adapted well to the pork instead of chicken, the little duck fat Greek seasoned potatoes could have used more duck fat, but the oven roasted asparagus in olive oil and herbs was cooked perfectly crisp tender. Three pans needing different times in the oven keeps me on my toes with timers. Fun!
Souschef proclaimed the meal "foodgasmic" and at our age that's a very big deal. :D

Glad that worked well... :)

I will definitely try that next.. The sides seem perfect too..:yum:

Ross

Are you going to have your cake, or eat it. You can't do both, ya' know. :rolleyes:

CD :D

One of my best friends used to date a girl named Edith, but they never got along well.

I always wanted to introduce him to a girl I knew named Kate.

That way he could have his Kate, and Edith, too.

Back
Top Bottom