What's for dinner? Saturday 3rd of November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a fridge full of leftovers to be eaten, so that's what we did. I diced some chicken breast and mixed it with salsa and hot sauce, sprinkled it over tortilla chips and topped it with shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese, zapped it in the microwave and called it nachos. I also had a cup of won ton soup. DH had Chinese boneless pork ribs and pork fried rice.

GotGarlic said:
We had a fridge full of leftovers to be eaten, so that's what we did. I diced some chicken breast and mixed it with salsa and hot sauce, sprinkled it over tortilla chips and topped it with shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese, zapped it in the microwave and called it nachos. I also had a cup of won ton soup. DH had Chinese boneless pork ribs and pork fried rice.

Love those kind of nights

Craig, what are pot stickers?

Not that I'm Craig, but pot stickers are little dumplings shaped like if you cut a lemon or lime longitudinally to make wedges. They're made out of wonton skins or similar and stuffed with various savory fillings.

The usual method of serving is to steam them. My Chinese friend told me to put some soy sauce and rice vinegar in a skillet and throw in the frozen pot stickers and pan steam/fry them, then dish them up and pour the soy sauce and vinegar (now slightly reduced) over them as a sauce.

It works! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom