What's for Dinner Saturday, April 10th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today was kind of mixed up. SO's son arrived from Florida. She hasn't seen him in a couple of years.

We had a big lunch late and a pick up supper of odds and ends for dinner since 'her baby' was out for the night with an old girlfriend.

I am trying really hard to get away from prepackaged foods. Normally, I would have just used canned or frozen green beans.

I'd like to stay away from the packaged stuff too, but it's hard sometimes with my busy lifestyle. I will opt for frozen over canned though if possible.

I thought I was going to be on my own for dinner, but Mark came home early. I made him spaghetti with bread-n-butter. I had a big salad with sliced chicken tenders (frozen variety) :ermm:. I would post a picture, but they are on the other computer.

I thought I was going to be on my own for dinner, but Mark came home early. I made him spaghetti with bread-n-butter. I had a big salad with sliced chicken tenders (frozen variety) :ermm:. I would post a picture, but they are on the other computer.
Here is a picture of my salad. Nothing fancy, that's for sure.

img_889316_0_301e0dbeb53831179a02787f26c04f9a.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom