What's for Dinner, Saturday, Dec. 27th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
still not feeling well,so told everyone to fend for themselves. Since no one has offered to make me anything if i feel like eating it will prob be just a bowl of cereal or something that doesn't take much effort.

I have no clue. We're supposed to attend a party later but I wanted to have something in the tummy first (before drinking) but I don't feel like fixing anything right now. I'd like to stay home in my PJs and eat chinese food......

Garden Goodness Vegtable lasagna, recipe compliments of the Food Network, wonderful, and well worth the effort! Will be even better tomorrow!

We went out for Chinese as we had shopping to do anyway, then brought back McDonalds for the two oldest who stayed home to clean their room!

After Christmas day at my oldest younger brother's house and the food at my youngest brother's house yesterday and this morning, I'm about "fooded out." Even though it's after 7 p.m. here, I haven't given tonight's meal any thought. May not eat anything at all.

We were going to have leftovers, but was shopping and stopped and had Italian and it was TERRIBLE. So leftovers tomorrow.

I lost out on Chinese Food and didn't feel like much anyway so DH made his "famous oven fried chicken with rice and peas" for the third time in two days. Well, it went down well and I didn't have to cook, so what can I say!

Hi everyone!!!:))) I made a salmon quiche (with salmon,philadelphiaand pepper) and a pumpkin salad with chopped Napolitan pumpkin,marinated veggies as eggplants, courgettes,onions,carrots,artichokes,anchovies,minced garlic,vinegar).

i ended up getting sushi after work from a decent place on 67th and colombus.
i really think that i'm addicted to it. that's twice this week, 6 times this past month.

hi, i'm buckytom, and i'm a raw fish addict.

Back
Top Bottom